• Bakugou Katsuki •

Fem! Reader

"Hey, guys!" "Fancy seeing you two love birds here!" "Shut up dunce face! It's the common room idiot." I placed my hand over my boyfriend's and looked toward our friends. "Hey you two, what are you guys up to?" "Just thought we'd play some video games here." "You guys want to lose at Smash Bros?" "No-" "I'd like to play, but no way I'm losing to any of you!" 

I heard Katsuki groan in annoyance. Kirishima sat next to me and Kaminari next to him after starting up the Nintendo Switch and giving the three of us controllers. "I'm not playing." Katsuki threw the controller next to him and wrapped his left arm around my waist. "Katsu, let go." Kiri and Kami had started the game and had already selected their characters, they were waiting on me. I felt Katsuki's grip tighten. I selected my favorite smash bros character and looked back at my boyfriend. "Let go, I need to beat them." 

He groaned and let go of me. I sat up and focused on the screen. they decided on a random stage, which happened to be 'Great Plateau Tower.' The guys decided to make the rules a 5 stock life game, after a few minutes of playing I felt Katsuki get up and leave my side. 

"Kaminari get (L/N), she has two lives left!" "Kami don't do it! Let's get Kiri!" "I'm going after both of you! starting with (L/N)!" "No no no!!" I pouted as I saw my character falling down the stage. Kirishima ended up killing Kaminari's character, throwing it off the stage. "Kirishima I thought we were best bros! I can't believe you threw my character off!" Kirishima laughed. "You were going to do the same thing!" My character respawned and I made it jump up. While In the two seconds of blinking invincibility I attacked Kiri's character and then moved it away from him. "I'm going to go get a snack, want anything guys?" "No." "Not right now." 

"Eijiro!! No!!! That's not fair! I demand a rematch!" "No way (F/N), it's not manly to be a sore loser!" I threw the controller down and jumped on Kirishima. "I demand a rematch!! Rematch!" I started to tickle him and he moved around in an attempt to get me off him and to stop tickling him. "(L/N)! Hahaha! S-Stop! I'll rematch! Haha!!" 

'Woah!" "Ah!" Kirishima's top half fell off the couch followed by his lower half and myself. I had stopped tickling him. I felt myself against his chest. I 'stood' up, supporting myself with my hands and my knees. "I'm sorry Ei, are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine (Y/N)! I'm manly and strong. Are you alright?" I giggled. "Yeah, I'm fine Ei." 

"What the fuck are you up to with shitty hair?!" I Turned around and saw Katsuki. "I tickled him because he beat me and we fell." He walked over to me and grabbed my arm roughly, bringing me up towards him. "Hey! What is up with you?" "You're coming with me. Now." He put me over his shoulder and started walking away to the elevator. "Hey man, we were just playing around." "Shut up shitty hair!" The elevator door closed and we went up. "Where are we going." He didn't answer me. "Katsuki answer me. Let me go! Ughh!" I sighed but stopped struggling. 

We ended up in his room. He closed the door behind him and locked it. "Katsuki??? Why am I here? If Sensei finds out he's going to be mad at us." "Be quiet." "Excuse me?" "Did you think it was cute flirting with Kirishima in front of me?" "Huh? What are you talking about? At least put me down." He walked over to his bed and set me down. "Don't you forget that you're with me." I looked at him confused. "I know that I'm with you Katsu, what are you going on about?" He got on top of me. As a result, I ended up laying down on the bed. 

"You don't get it. I'll remind you who you're dating." He leaned down and started kissing me roughly. I felt his hand on my cheek. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back a little. He pulled back and I noticed his eyes. His eyes looked like bedroom eyes. I thought about what he said just a few minutes ago and I connected it. He was jealous. Jealous that I had happened to be on top of Kirishima in a tickle fight. 

I gave him a soft smile. "Hey, Katsu," I called to him softly. "What?" "I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I started kissing him, softly at first. I once again felt his hand on my cheek, then it moved down my neck, down my chest. He pulled back once again and started kissing down my cheek then down my neck, I felt him begin to suck on one place on my neck. Then he bit me. "Ah.." I then felt him plant a soft kiss.

I let go of him and tugged his shirt. Wanting him to take it off and he did so. In return, he tugged on mine, which I as well took off. Throwing it to the side then once again kissing him, feeling his toned chest up and down. I felt him start to massage my chest, I let him take off my bra. He pulled back and moved down to suck on my breasts. "Ahh. Katsu.." He moved down to my stomach leaving a trail of kisses.

 "I need to stop now." "H-huh? Why?" "I won't hold back if we keep going." "Katsu, it's not our first time and I want this, I want you." I saw him smirk. "Alright."