• Neito Monoma •

fem! reader

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wow (L/N)! You're so smart!" I smiled at my best friend, Kendo. "Thanks! Though I don't think I am. It was just luck that I got the answer right! Haha." "No way you scored a 100 on pure luck!" "That's right! Don't you feel inferior to my genius girlfriend?! Now now! Don't be jealous." "(L/N) I'm going to knock him out." I sweatdropped. "Please don't Kendo.." "Fine fine. I just don't understand how you and he even started dating in the first place. He's so self-conscious and jealous!" "Speaking badly about me is a sin you know! I am the superior student after all." "I'm knocking him out now." I closed my eyes and sighed. "Ack!!" I heard a thump hit the ground. Once I opened my eyes again I saw he was out for the count.

"He's super nice and sweet, you guys just don't get to see that side of him." "Ha! That's a good one (L/N)!" Tetsutetsu laughed. I pouted. I know it must be hard to believe that mister superior complex is nice and all, but he is. I just wish they could see it. "Now you went and made her upset Tetsutetsu! You know Monoma isn't going to be happy when he finds out." Yosetsu spoke up, shaking his head in disapproval.

I sat next to my boyfriend, who had twinkling stars floating around him, and moved him to rest on my lap. "He'll come back to his senses any minute now, I didn't hit him too hard." "If not I'll help take him back to the dorms, luckily it's the last class of the day." "I'll help as well. I didn't mean to upset you (L/N)." I smiled at my friends. "Thank you, guys!"

Sadly after a few minutes, before class ended, he didn't wake up so it was up to Yosetsu and Tetsutetsu to take him to the dorms.

Once we got there they put him in his room, I was left in there with him. He gets in a mood whenever he wakes up. I was browsing through my phone, answering messages from Kendo asking if he had awakened yet. I felt Neito move onto my lap. His face on my thighs and his arms around my waist. He mumbled my name. I was still looking at my phone. A friend of mine from class 1-A had sent me a meme, which made me laugh.

I felt Neito nuzzle closer to me. Still, I didn't pay too much attention, I knew he usually gets clingy after being knocked out by Kendo. One meme after the other and I would giggle or laugh. Suddenly Neito grabbed my phone and threw it across the room. "Neito!" "You weren't paying attention to me." "That doesn't mean throw my phone!" I crossed my arms and looked down at him. He was pouting but his eyes looked even more upset.

I sighed and placed my hand on his cheek, caressing it softly. My other hand playing with his hair. "Hmm... You're too good for me (Y/N).." I looked at him upset, he had his eyes closed, a small frown instead of a smile. "Don't say that." He opened his eyes but didn't look at me. "I heard what Kendo said about us. She's right, why are you with me?" I made him sit up from my lap, but he still didn't look at me.

I placed my hands on either side of his face and made him face me. I leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling back. "I Love you Monoma Neito, I couldn't love anyone else." He looked at me, soft eyes and a few tears in the corner of his beautiful eyes. "And I love you." He leaned in and kissed me, sweetly at first, before it turned into a passionate make-out session.

I felt his hands down my back and rest on my waist. He pulled me closer to him, not breaking our kiss. I once again started playing with his hair, softly tugging at it every so often. He pulled back to catch his breath. We were both slightly panting. I decided to move over and sit on his lap, I was straddling him. I smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt. He didn't stop me or seem to mind.

Once his chest was revealed I traced my hands up and down softly, feeling his toned body. I saw him start to blush at the sense of my hands on him. I leaned in closely, just an inch or so away from him. "I love you, Neito."

-------------------------------------------------------

I know this is super random but as I'm writing this I usually watch an anime or show. This time I'm watching Levius and it's different than what I watch. It's a Metal Boxing anime, the protagonist is pretty cute, that's why I started it tbh. It's on Netflix. I only really watch the first episodes before moving on to another anime/show.

I've now finished ep. 1 of Levius, I've moved on to Castlevania. Hopefully, I'll finish this one-shot by now.

1 hour & 28 minutes later.

I had to stop watching it because it was taking all my attention away from writing lol.