• Tashiro Hayashi •

Fem! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing out of bed? You have to rest!" I crossed my arms. "Tashiro, I've been in bed all morning, all these past few weeks." He frowned. "I know but." "No buts! I'm tired of doing nothing!" My husband pouted and stepped aside. "Thank you! Can we go out to the agency? Or the park? Somewhere??" He nervously looked at me.

"Okay but if I don't think it's safe I'm bringing you back home." "Okay, that's fine. You won't give me another option."  He grabbed his belongings, mine too he refuses to let me carry anything, and then reached for my hand. I held his hand and we walked out the door and to the agency.

It's been a while since I was last out and about, I'm on maternity leave from our agency so I can't do any hero work. He's also on 'maternity' leave or paternity leave because he's a big softy worried about his wife and his son.

I smiled and squeezed his hand slightly. "Thanks for finally letting me see the sky again." "Don't talk like that! You're acting as if I've been keeping you a prisoner." "Tashiro, I know I'm pregnant with your son but come on. I'm a pro hero. I can protect us if I need to." "I'd prefer you not do that though. That's why daddy's here!" He gave me a big full smile, blushed cheeks, and closed eyes. I hugged his arm as we walked.

We hadn't been to the agency in around two weeks, since the doctor said I was due any day. We arrived and were greeted by a very energetic Kirishima and a smiling Tamaki. "Hey, guys! Long time no see! How have you been?!" Our secretary spoke up from his desk. Tashiro smiled and waved at them. "Everything's been great!" "Hi everyone." I gave them a smile.

We decided on having lunch with them to catch up a bit. We had missed our energetic 'side kicks'.

I had my hands resting on my stomach, and Tashiro had his arm around my lower back. ((It was at this point I was debating if I should make it fluff or angst >;) I wonder what I'll do~)) We were happily talking to our friends when we heard a commotion outside the agency. "(Y/N) watch out!" Tamaki extended his arm behind me and took a blow for me. He cried in pain in fell to the ground. "Tamaki!" "Tamaki?!" Tashiro pulled me in front of him and hugged me.

"I need you to get to safety." "Huh?!" "Take care of Tamaki!" He went into his hero form and ran out of the agency, Red Riot following behind him. I went to Tamaki and sat down next to him as best as I could. "Tamaki? Can you hear me?"

He didn't respond. I checked his hand, there was a small blue tack in it. I carefully took it out and picked Tamaki up. His breathing was regular, perhaps the shot had caused pain and knocked him out? I felt my stomach begin to hurt, badly. I felt the urge to push. "No no no... You can't be ready to come out!!"

I set Tamaki down and stood up while supporting myself on a chair. "Tashiro!!!" I yelled out, trying to get his attention. I need to go to a hospital. I was told to not use my quirk while pregnant. Something about it causing stress for myself and the child, but now I'm as stressed as I'll ever be. "Tashiro!!!" I extended my hand towards the door and shot out a snowball. It exploded and caught his attention.

Thankfully other heroes had arrived and took over the situation for Red Riot and FatGum. "(Y/N)?! You're not supposed to use your quirk!" "Take me to a hospital. Now!" He looked at me shocked. "You mean??!" "Now Tashiro.!" "R-right! Red Riot grab Suneater and get in the agency car!" I fell down and held my stomach. "You can't come out now, I'm not ready for you." Tashiro picked me up and carried me to the agency car. He laid me down in the back seat.

We frantically, but safely, drove to the nearest hospital. Once we made it he carried me in, Red Riot was carrying Suneater and was behind us. The nurse informed the doctors and I was taken away in a wheelchair.

Tashiro looked worried as they took me away.

————— I don't know what giving birth is like so uh... —————

I smiled at Tashiro. He was crying as he held our precious healthy baby boy. I felt drained, definitely tired. Who would've known giving birth was this hard? I slowly started drifting off.

Tashiro started calling out to me, I gave him a small smile. "I'm taking... a nap... I love you... both.." I felt my eyes flutter close, my body felt heavy, and it was hard to move. I just need to rest...