• Shinso Hitoshi •

Requested One-Shot.
Quirk:

Neko. The user has a tail and ears like a cat. The user can jump pretty high and always manages to land on their feet. Keen sense of surroundings and loves being petted on the head.

Fem! Reader

Y/N)'s POV

"Aw (N/N)! Your costume is so cute!" "Haha! Thanks, I just covered my ears with horns and added a tip to my tail!" "It totally checks out and it looks amazing! I'm so glad we decided to both do devils!"

Momo and I headed over to the Halloween party that some of my third-year classmates were throwing. Since we are almost 'adults' there's more than likely going to be some alcohol there.

We passed by my male classmate's dorm and patiently waited for Todoroki. Momo totally has a thing for him but the poor dude is so blind and oblivious.

I walked in front of the two and led the way, joining in their conversation here and there, third-wheeling sure is fun haha.

Once we got there we were greeted by a half-drunk Kaminari and Monoma. "Hey, guys! Glad you guys came, the party's just starting." "Hey (Y/N)~ beautiful as ever~!" Kaminari chuckled. "Careful Monoma before you know who kills you for talking to his girl!" "Excuse me? I'm single? And I am not anybody's girl!"

"Oh, I'm sure they're just joking! It's probably the alcohol talking!" Momo cheerfully peeped in. We walked in and made our way to the drink table. Momo grabbed a fruity drink and brought me one as well.

"Thanks, Momo, though really? Smirnoff?" "It was that or bad beer." I cringed. "Yeah, thanks for this." I took a sip from my drink and looked around. Most of my friends were already in their friend groups, I'm not a loner or anything but I guess I don't have a permanent friend group? I fit in almost all of them so I kinda always end up outcasted, ironic how that works no?

"Hey (Y/N), great costume!" I turned around and smiled. "Hey, Kirishima! Thanks! I like yours too, suits you pretty well!" He had his red hair down and was wearing a fireman costume. Black with yellow stripes. He wore the jacket around his waist and a black tank top as the shirt, suspenders attached to the belt loops. He was also wearing a firefighters helmet.

"Hey (Y/N)." I turned to look to my right and saw Bakugou. "Hey, Baku! Matching with Kirishima huh? Nice! The outfits both suit you guys!" Bakugou also had the firefighter pants and jackets, he wore his open and showed his black top underneath and the suspenders. On his left cheek was a red bandaid. "Yeah well, Fire Can die."

We talked a bit, then they got in an argument about who could hold their 'liquor' better and I had somehow gotten involved in this as well.

"Alright, you shitty hair and doll face out of us three, who can take more shots and last longer! Time to find out ready?!" Fine bro! Get ready to feel wasted tomorrow!" "I didn't even agree to this but bring it on!"

In front of us were shots of who knows what in rows, three rows with ten in each row, so thirty shots in total.

"Didn't think you'd be the kind to drink (Y/N), didn't know that about you." "Hmph! There's a lot of things you don't know about me!"

"Alright as your, self-appointed, judge are you ready!" Kaminari had made his way over to us with Sero and Mina. The guys and I had our hands on our shots already, waiting to start downing them.

Bakugou scoffed and I smiled. "Get ready!" "Get set!" "Kick their butt, Kiri!" "Go!" I grabbed the first two shot glasses and downed them hurriedly. I set the empty shot glasses down and hurriedly moved to the next two and so forth.

A few shots in and I felt it all, the burning, the stomach pain, and well I'm sure there was some bile as well. Cheers all around us, but I couldn't make out who they were cheering for.

Once all three of us were approaching the end the cheers got louder and I'm sure the air around us got intense. I grabbed my last shot and downed it, once I did I set the glass down and looked at my two competitors. They were on their last shot.

"HELL YEAH!" I raised my hands in triumph. They set their empty glasses down upset and angrily. You can guess who did which one.

Kirishima had finished after Bakugou so he was third, them Bakugou in second, then Me in first.

"The winner is (Y/N)!!" Cheers erupted once again and I smiled at my two sore loser friends.

The party went on and I walked to the kitchen to get some water. I was now feeling more or less the effects of taking down thirty shots of tequila with no lime or salt.

"Hey (Y/N)." I looked up and saw my long-time crush. "Shinso! Hey! What's up?! Love the costume!" He was wearing a dark orange vest, tie, and pants with a black long-sleeved dress shirt, on the side of his head was a pumpkin mask, he looked hot. I felt a blush grow on my cheeks, how could I stop it?

He smirked. "Are you going to keep staring?" "Huh! What?! I'm not! Haha, I came for some water sorry!" I tried walking past him since well I already felt embarrassed.

I felt him grab my hand. "Your costume looks good on you, it's pretty sexy." He winked at me and oh good dear lord if I wasn't red face a few seconds ago I sure as hell am now. "Oh hahaha... You're not drunk, are you? Alcohol makes you say things you don't mean!" He frowned.

"I mean it, look." He put his free hand behind his head looked away shyly. "I've liked you for a while now, and I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend." I looked at him shocked with my mouth gaping.

After a few moments I reacted, he was still looking away super embarrassed. "Yes!" I pulled him into a hug and wrapped my tail around him. "Nya! I'm so happy!!" He chuckled and hugged me back. "I'm happy you said yes, now I can do this freely." I looked up at him and turned my head. "Huh, and what's that?" 

He let go and he placed his hand behind my ear and scratched it. "A-Ah..!" I hid my face in his chest and purred lowly. "That feels so good! I love pats and scratches~!" "I love you and cats so I get a two in one. How lucky am I?"