• Izuku Midoriya •

You probably won't read this, but this is for you Cropsey, thanks for commenting on my post!

Using the red outfit for this OS, didn't want to crop out the artist's name.

Quirk: Fire BombAs the name suggests, the user can create firebombs, this is a two in one quirk. Users can separate them to make either just bombs or just fire. Creates a bit of toxic smoke as well. Eyes will change to a dark red when the quirk is active.Drawback:The user is hurt by bombs, but not by the fire. Tends to make the user use the fireside most, is also vulnerable to its own's smoke.

Male Reader Villain!

(V/N)- Villain Name (E/C)- Eye Color

(Y/N)'(s) POV

"You'll be with Dabi and Twice." I crossed my arms with a scowl on my face. "Couldn't you pair me up with Toga? She's way better to look at." "You're not in the League Of Villains to stare at her! Just- do as your told alright ex hero?!" I activated my quirk, my eyes shifted from an (E/C) to a dark red. 

"What did you call me.?" "Shut up psycho, we're leaving." I deactivated my quirk and let my hands fall to my side.

I followed next to Dabi and went through a warp gate. "What made you become a villain!" "Not that I care really-!" "-I care! What's your story bro!" Twice's double personality was showing and resultantly it was annoying me.

"The Hero life was pathetic, so much hard work for what. You villains never did quit, seemed pretty useless to fight you guys." I had my arms on my head. "Besides, my folks didn't want me after I flunked out of the Hero course. They'll regret dismissing me like I was nothing.!"

Dabi scoffed. "It's obvious you still have the damned heart of a hero. What the hell did handyman see in you." "Haha! You called the boss Handyman!" "Quite the story, how dramatic." "It's pretty sad! We accept you!" "Your quirk is pretty useful to us as well." 

"I'll start the fire by the road, you start it here, Twice supervise our rookie here." I scoffed at the name 'rookie'. Dabi turned his back to us and began jumping through the trees toward the road.

I adjusted my mask, a smirk under it. "Time for a fire show!" "We should stand back." "Woo! Excitement! Danger!!" I extended my arms out and out came bright red flames. I started spinning to spread it a bit faster. I never thought I'd be attacking my old classmates, but hell was it a lot of fun!

I propelled myself up using one of my bombs and threw out smaller ones all around the surrounding area. Not a moment later I saw blue hellfire erupting from a few ways out, he sure is fast. An alarm rang from the cabins the heroes were staying at. It was towards my left, I wanted to go and attack them directly, but with Twice here, he wouldn't let me.

I came back down and landed on the ground next to him. The smoke was starting to get heavy. "Let's go. They could send someone to check out the fires." "Not a bad idea!" "The smoke is starting to get heavy as well!" "Sure is hard to breathe!" Twice lead the way away from the fire I started and towards the cabins, are we going after them so soon, the attack just started. I scoffed. Not that I'm against it.

We were hiding a bit away from the entrance of a bigger building. Eraserhead ran out of the double doors but was faced with a burst of blue hellfire. It was Dabi. The two exchanged a few words before Dabi melted, that must've been one of Twice's copies. Eraserhead ran right past us, I felt an adrenaline rush. Just one bomb as a warning should be fine!

"Don't even think about it. We're here for our target, we're not here so you can play revenge." "Dabi's back! It's the real one!" "Perhaps after we capture our target you can destroy their hopes of you ever going back to being a hero." "Oh right!! They still think you're missing!" "It'll be a huge surprise."

"Fine. I'll hold off." "We got more fires to start. Let's go." Dabi took the lead, Twice waited until I followed before he started running as well.

We continued to start fires around the camp, the other members of the Vanguard Action Squad were dealing with the other heroes. Once we finished setting the fires there was a signal in the black sky, they had captured Bakugou.

"Rendezvous now, (V/N) you're with me. Let's go." Twice ran off in one direction and I followed behind Dabi. "Let's go torment them, hurry it up."

We had made it back to where the bigger building of the rest was, Eraserhead ran out of here so there must be someone else inside.

Dabi stayed behind. "Hurry up." I made two bombs and threw them near two windows. I heard screams, it excited me. I extended my right hand and threw out fireballs towards the now collapsed windows. "Everyone to another room! Leave this to me!"

"Let's go (V/N) or we'll get left behind." A hero emerged from the rubble, a moment too late unfortunately for them. It was Blood King. We ran off back into the woods, you could hear him yelling.

We met up with the others, we were waiting for one of the crucial members to come back. Dabi and Twice were talking about something. Toga was looking around upset, I was standing on the side leaning against a tree. Suddenly the compression guy fell down from the sky. 

"I didn't think you'd follow me this far!" "Mr.Compress move." Dabi threw a blue hellfire ball towards them. I realized who it was, Izuku, Shoto, and Shoji. They were yelling in pain.

They eventually moved out of the way. "Did you get what we needed?" "Dabi. It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's go." Warp gates showed up next to all of us. "It's time for us to run Midoriya." They stood up and started running, Shoto was engaged in a fight with Twice.

In Shoji's hand were two blue orbs, that's must be where Bakugou was. That's not good I need to take him back, we need him.

I threw a fireball in front of them. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" "(Y/N)?!" They said shocked. Shoto turned to look at me, as a result, he took a blow on his arm from Twice.

"You've been missing for a month!" Midoriya started coming closer to me. I nonchalantly threw a bomb at his feet, causing him to jump back. "Give us Bakugou and I'll let you live, sound good?"

"Like Hell we will!" "(Y/N) this isn't you! You're not a villain! You're a future pro hero!! What happened?! Come back to us (Y/N), we miss you!" I scoffed. "As if I'd consider going back to being a hero."

"Don't worry Dabi, they were too happy they grabbed two orbs they didn't even think to question the possibility of them being the wrong ones-!" A laser beam shot from a bush and hit Mr. Compress in the mouth, causing him to let go of Bakugou and Tokoyami.

The three desperate heroes ran towards the falling orbs to obtain them. Shoji captured one, Shoto was close to capturing the other when Dabi grabbed it. Shoto fell to the ground, he desperately looked up.

"Uncompress it. Confirm it's our target." "My Show has been ruined!" Mr.Compress snapped his fingers before walking through the gate. In Dabi's hand was Bakugou. Toga and Twice walked through the gates as well. "(V/N) let's go, we got who we came for."

"(V/N)?!" I shrugged at Shoto. "Get over it, bastard." "Kacchan!!!" Deku stood up and ran toward Dabi and Bakugou. "Don't come, Deku.."

The gate closed and he fell to the ground. "(Y/N) don't leave us! Please!" "You're still a hero!" I scoffed. 

"In your dreams." I walked through the gate. I was back at our hideout. They had tied Bakugou up to a chair. His face seemed hurt and enraged. I leaned against a wall and stared at him, with a deadpan expression.

It was only a matter of time until they came for us.