• Amajiki Tamaki •

Requested by @yo_wats_up

Fem! Reader Mirio's Sister!

(Y/N)'(s) POV

"Screw this! It's so hard!" You slipped on your butt for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last hour. An exasperated sigh escaped your mouth. You managed to get on your knees, luckily you had landed near the railing. 

You're warm gloved hand against the railing as you managed to pull yourself up. "Do you need help?" Your boyfriend asked with concern laced in his voice from behind you. "I-I'm Fine.." too embarrassed to admit 'defeat' or the fact you indeed needed help.

A small pout was visible on your face. "Whoever invented ice skating is a true villain, how did they even think about 'gliding' over frozen water!" Tamaki slightly chuckled from behind you.

"Here, hold my hand." "I don't need help, I can totally handle this!" You let go of the railing and slowly started pushing yourself forward. It seemed to be going well until well you lost your balance and you were once again falling backward. Thankfully you had been grabbed and pressed against your lover's chest.

"Let's go drink some warm chocolate, we can eat some pastries too." "I don't accept defeat.!" "(Y/N)? What are you talking about? This was never a competition." "I wanted to prove to you I could ice skate.." I sighed. He spun me around, he was smiling. "You are just like your brother..." He slightly squeezed my hands. "We Can come and practice whenever okay?" I gave him a nod, accepting to leave. Besides, hot chocolate and some pastries sound great right about now. 

We walked off the ice and to a bench, we removed the skates and put on our own shoes. "Feels great to be able to walk and not fall on my butt!" I heard him softly chuckle. He was walking slightly in front of me. I sped up and grabbed his arm, nuzzling next to him.

Once we turned the skates in we decided on going to a nearby cafe. "Hold on (N/N)." I stopped walking and looked back at him. "Yeah?" He let go of my hand and fixed my beanie, he wrapped the scarf around my neck a bit more snuggly. "You need to stay warm, you get sick easily." I gave him a smile. "Thanks for taking care of me Amajiki!" He has a slight blush across his pale cheeks.

He once again grabbed my hand and lead me to the cafe. "Your friend Mauzoro invited you to the movies later today right?" I nodded. "Yeah, it's a scary movie, not too excited about that haha!" "I'd like to tag along if that's okay with her and you." "Huh? How come? Not that I'm opposed to that idea."

I could see him tense up a bit. "W-well it's just that she spends more time with you than I do, and I guess I should get to know my g-girlfriend's friends if I plan to stay with you for a long t-time." I opened my mouth to say something but found myself speechless and closed it.

When I finally mustered what I wanted to say I ended up stuttering but tried playing it off. "Y-you want to stay w-with me for a long time?" He nodded. "I hope to do so." I gave him a side hug, I was blushing. "I hope we stay together for a long time too Amajiki!"

I felt his arms around me. "I love you (Y/N), now come on. Your cute face has started to turn rosy from the cold temperatures." "I love you too." We pulled away and made our way to the cafe.

We ordered our drinks and went to sit down at a table near a window, it had begun to lightly snow. "We should build a snowman when we get to my place." "Sure, that sounds fun. We won't be late for the movie right?" I shook my head. "Nope! It's not until later, three or so hours from now." He gave me a small smile. "Then Alright, sounds like a plan."