• Bakugou Katsuki • (1)

Shy Fem! Reader

Quirk: Strength Augmentation;

Users can increase their physical strength to match that of an opponent.

Draw Back:

Users can break their bones if not careful with the increasing strength. Also, the user will feel fatigued if the quirk is used for too long.

(Y/N)'s POV

"You're such a whiny brat, shitty hair. Can't you just suck it up!" "She's way too strong! Stronger than you Baku-" "Shut up! She's just another extra! How the hell did she even get in this class?!" I quickly walked passed the duo that was talking about me to get to the girl's locker room. "Hey, what's-your-face!!" "Eep.!" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I was harshly turned around and met with a rather angry hedgehog. He looked at me for a few seconds before letting me go. "Tch." He pushed my shoulder as he walked past me. "Hey, Bakugou! Aren't you going to apologize-." Kirishima sighed. "That was totally unmanly of him. Sorry about that, and thanks for the practice today. You're super strong! So manly." He gave me a smile before jogging past me after his 'friend'.

"Hey (L/N) are you alright? You had a pretty intense training fight with Kirishima." "H-huh?! Todoroki?! Yeah, I'm fine! T-thank you for asking.." He looked at me confused. "Why are you stuttering, are you cold. Do you want my jacket?" I flushed red and took what little courage I had to answer him. "No thank you. I'm okay!" I looked away in embarrassment. "If you say so, see you around." I heard him walk away. I sighed. I've been in a class with these people for over two and a half semesters, and I'm living with them. Why am I still so shy around them.?

I made my way to the locker room and changed into my school uniform. That class was the last of the day, so I was on my way to our dorms.

I looked through my phone as I walked out towards the dorms. I heard my classmates and other students of UA High chatter around me. I kept swiping through the latest memes on this one app I use. I chuckled at one about pro-heroes. "What's so funny (L/N)?" I looked up and saw Mina and Tsu-Chan in front of me smiling. I gave them a smile and showed them my phone. "I'm looking at memes!"

These two were a few of my only classmates I could actually talk to without being a complete stuttering mess in front of. Mina because she reached out to me, super charismatic, and she has a killer meme game. Tsu-Chan is super friendly and supportive, so when she first met me It took me a solid ten minutes to introduce myself but she was so patient and nice to me!

"Oh (L/N) speaking of memes I need to send you my latest!" Tsu-Chan placed her index finger on her Botton lip. "I don't get the fascination with memes.." Mina giggled. "Anyways (L/N) we and a few of our other classmates are going to do karaoke night in the common room tonight! It would be super cool if you joined us!" "I don't know Mina. You know how nervous I get.." "But (L/N)-Chan, you've been with these people for over half a school year, what makes you so nervous?"

I felt a sweat droplet fall from my head. "I don't know, I was born like this?" "We should work on that, really." "Yeah! OH and anytime a guy talks to you, you flush red! It's a cute tactic for making the guys fall in love with you!" "T-trust me, that's not my intention. I just get so embarrassed talking to anyone that isn't you two.." Mina grubbed my hand and Tsu-Chan grabbed my other hand. "Then it's decided! You're coming tonight!" "EH?!"

------ Later That Day ------

"Are you sure I have to go??" "We already told everyone you would be going." "E-everyone? I thought you said only a few of our classmates were going to be there!" "Well yeah but when I told them you would be there they all decided to join! Isn't that great!!" Mina happily cheered. I felt my soul leaving my body. "On the bright side, everyone is excited to actually spend time with you, outside of school." I sighed. "Do I really avoid everyone that much?" Both of my close friends nodded in agreement. "It's ridiculous you don't realize how far you go to avoid everyone but us."After a few more realizations that I would be a complete loner without these two, I decided I will have fun tonight! Well as much as my social battery could handle.

We made our way down to the first floor using our elevator, because after a long day of school, who really wants to use the stairs? "Hey, guys!" "We were thinking you weren't going to make it!" "Sorry, everyone! It was hard convincing (L/N) to come after we told her everyone was going to be here." "Please don't out me like that Mina.."

"I'll go first!" "Pfft. Looking forward to it Kaminari." Kaminari ended up singing a goofy song that got everyone in the mood. Next Mineta went up, with a very interesting choice of song, and we ended up ending his singing career early. Yaoyorozu went up next with Jirou to do a duet.

After they were finished with their duet Yaotorozu and Jurou looked over at me in anticipation. "It's your turn (L/N)!"

"Huh?!"