So close...Yet so far away

I was about to turn and leave when I hear

"Aaaaaaah"

For a moment I got confused as to who was screaming and then I realised the voice sounded familiar....Y/N.

Not giving it a second thought I ran back to her house. As I was about to enter I see the door is closed.

Getting frustrated I started banging on the door. I kept hitting on it harshly and hitting it with my arm, kicking it but nothing worked. This is some good material.

Then it hit my head that her house has a back door.

'Maybe that is open' I thoughts

With the thought in my mind and hands trembling I went towards the back of the house where the door was located. My hands touched the doorknob and turned it.

It was OPEN! I quickly entered the house and saw the mess. My heartbeat increased due to fear. I carefully went through the house, observing everything. I started to look for Y/N but could not find her. I searched the entire house but only found the mess. As I went to the living room, I saw Y/N laying there with blood coming out of her head and a piece of glass dipped into her foot.

My heart sunk at the sight of her lying on the floor unconscious. I quickly went to her and put her head up and placed it near my chest.

"Y/N?! Y/N?" I called out for her

"Y/N wake up! This is not funny" I said feeling anxious

I quickly picked her up and ran towards my car that was near the departmental store a few blocks away from her house.
I gently placed her in the backseat of my car and begin to drive to the hospital as fast as I could.

Jungkook hurriedly drove to the hospital. His eyes kept tracing to the back mirror to check on Y/N. If she was okay. As he reached the hospital he gently took Y/N out of the backseat of the car carried her inside the hospital.

"DOCTOR? NURSE?" He called out loudly seeking everyone's attention.

Then the nurses came and helped Jungkook place Y/N on the stretcher and they took her to take care of her.