Eutony

I was setting up the plates for Y/N and Taehyung

I was setting up the plates for Y/N and Taehyung. Y/N wanted to serve Taehyung but ended up getting burned by the still warm food.

"I told you not to touch these these. Why the hell are you so stubborn?!" I scolded

"Sorry..." She said in low tone.

My shoulders slumped as memories flushed through my mind of me neglecting her. The same voice, the same expression. My expression softened.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. Don't say sorry" I rambled

She looked up at me as she nodded her cutely. I flashed her a small smile before turning away.

Hurting her was, is and always will be the worst mistake I have ever made. I will never forgive myself for this my entire life.

I was setting up the plates as the silence had taken over the surrounding.

"Oh hey Jimin" Y/N said suddenly

I stopped whatever I was doing and turned around. I look behind to see Jimin....

He stood by the bed with a bouquet in his hands. He had a smile on as he looked at Y/N. Clenching my jaw, I looked at Taehyung who had darkened expression on his face.

"Hey....How are you?" He asked Y/N

"I am better" She replied

"For you" He said as he handed her the flowers and a box of what looked like chocolates which Y/N took with a soft smile.

My hands curled into a fist as I glared away at him. He glanced at me and gave me a smirk. I felt irritated by his presence. Insecurity took over me as I find him conversing with Y/N.

"Thank you" Y/N said showing gratitude.

Jimin smiled at her as he took a seat beside him.

"So how is your day going in here?" Jimin asked

"Pretty well. Jungkook is quite an entertainment" Y/N said

I smirked, turning around to see Jimin's irritated expression. Taehyung had an amused expression on his face.

"Am I?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"You are" She replied nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders