The insuperable

Baekhyun felt exhausted

Baekhyun felt exhausted. He has not been able to see his sister ever since she woke up. He was stressed with Jimin's issue and also he had work to attend. Fortunately, he was financially very stable, so he was able to afford all the expenses and that did not worry him. He was in an emotional strain. It's not easy for any brother to bear, their only sister going through this.

He opened the door to the ward and he saw the scene he wished he would walk into every day. His sister was sleeping while Jungkook was sitting beside her holding her hand, also sleeping with his head over her stomach.

He smiled slightly as he took a seat in the couch and stared at them. Looking at them he felt happy at the same time a thought ran though him.

'When will I find someone?' He thought and bitterly chuckled as the memory of certain someone ran through his mind.

He was snapped back from his thoughts when he heard shifting. He looked towards the bed to see his sister waking up from her sleep. He smiled.

Y/N looked around to see Jungkook holding onto her hand as he slept peacefully. She felt a slight smile forming on her face as she ran her fingers through his hair. She felt a presence and she looked into the direction. She smiled getting a smile in return from the person.

"Hello there!" Baekhyun said in a sarcastic tone making Y/N roll her eyes.

He came forward with a chair and sat beside her.

"If you like the hospital so much, why are you studying economics instead of medical?" Baekhyun said teasing

Y/N had a blank face as she looked at him. She rolled her eyes earning a chuckle from Baekhyun.

"I mean I don't think I have to pay this much for you education as much as I have to pay for your hospital bills" Baekhyun said laughing at her.

"It's not my fault I have become like this." Y/N said defending

"Is it?" Baekhyun said teasing her again raising an eyebrow

"Ugghh I wish I never woke up from the coma, none of it would have happened" Y/N said crossing her arms

Baekhyun's expression fell at that comment. He felt insecure at the thought. He did not want to think that nor did he want his sister to think like that.

"I-I didn't m-mean it like that chubs! D-Don't say t-that" He said shaking

Y/N noticed his discomfort and immediately understood the situation. To soothe the atmosphere she said

"I was just joking" She said laughing

"Don't even joke about this, you can't leave us. You can't leave, your all I have sis" He said

"Chill! I won't leave so soon, I have a long way to go to annoy you. Also my kids have to annoy you too right" Y/N said

Baekhyun sighed at his sister. Y/N took her attention to the male sleeping beside her. She started to run her fingers through the strands of his hair again.