Her echt orenda

It's a sunny day, the scorching sun hitting my face as it woke me up from deep sleep which  have been forced to take, despite the fact that I had just woken up from sleep after two months few days ago

I stretched my arms and with a bit of struggle, I got a hold of my clutches to get up to dress for the day. After brushing my teeth and doing all the necessary routine for the morning I went out of the room.

Greeted by the aroma of food, I flew towards the kitchen. I enter just to have my mouth hang open at the sight in front of me. There was a variety of food for breakfast. Baekhyun was cooking in an apron very intently.

"What the fuck?" I say shocked

"Seriously? You just woke up and started cursing already? What a sister I have!" Baekhyun bickered

I rolled my eyes at his comment and went to him while hugging him for the morning. He hugged me back and chuckled.

"You smell" I state

Baekhyun looked at me with an irritated look and rolled his eyes afterwards with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Giving you warm welcome back after 2 months of hibernation" He joked

"Oh thanks!" I say

"Now go and sit and stop bothering me!" He said

"You're mean. I hate you" I say in a sassy way

"Love you too chubs" He said pinching my cheeks

I sit waiting for him to finish the drink he was making. He soon ended and placed it on the table, putting his fist up in satisfaction for the output. I clap my hands as a form of gratitude for the hard work. We both dig into the food after a session of appreciation. It felt good to be back to normal and having fun with my brother.

"That kid will come any moment" He says

"Which kid? You got someone pregnant while I was gone? What the actual fuck! Shame on you!" I say without giving him a chance to speak

He looked at me with a 'why-the-are-you-considered-human' look and I flashed him a cheeky smile.

"I meant Jungkook!" He said

My mood instantly changed at the mention of his name. I know he found out the truth but I am still terribly disappointed in him and I always will be. By mouth I might have accepted his apology but its hard.

"Hmmm" I hummed to him

He sighed and held my hand to comfort me. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile before looking down again.