Sophrosyne

"I love you"

"I love you"

My heart skipped a beat.

I did not know what it meant but I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach as my heart beat kept on increasing.

Here I was sitting on his lap as he just confessed to me. He looks vulnerable. He looks broken.

I felt his grip on me tighten as I held onto him without uttering any words. I did not know how to reply.

"Don't leave please..." He said breathing on my neck

"I won't" I said trying to comfort.

"Please don't" He said yet again

I did not reply as I held onto him tighter. An urge in me rose that I should be comforting him.

I felt attached

Y/N felt awful seeing Jungkook's broken state

Y/N felt awful seeing Jungkook's broken state. Although she did not understand why he was this way but, she was distressed to see the usually playful natured boy in such a state.

Jungkook was in fear. As if his mind and heart had collaborated printing the thought that if he lets her go, she will fade away. He will loose her again. She held onto him as he silently cried  holding her as well.

"Jungkook?" Y/N whispered

Jungkook replied with a hum. He did not want to say anything but just stay close to her and hear the eutony, her voice.

"We need to get up and get ready" She said again.

"Just a little while more. Please..." He begged

Y/N nodded as she caressed the strands of his hair. Jungkook closed his eyes at the pleasant feeling. It was euphoric to him.

"Come on get up already" Y/N said chuckling

"No..." Jungkook replied like a child as he wrapped his arms around her waist further.

"Jungkook!" Y/N said sternly

Jungkook looked up only to be met by the most mesmerising eyes, he had ever seen. He wished he could stare at them forever. Y/N looked down at his dark brown eyes, swollen from the tears. Jungkook kissed her cheeks with his nose caressing it.