Misfortune's acedia to disappear

"We have to operate or she is unlikely to survive" The doctor informed

I was terrified by the news and then I immediately looked at Jungkook. His face was pale, light drop of sweat forming on his forehead as he had a completely expressionless face.

My heart broke at the sight of him. He is really like a younger brother to me and Y/N is like my younger sister. Seeing them like this is really tormenting.

"If that is needed please begin the process!" Baekhyun said making all of us look at him

Jungkook still did not divert his eyes from Y/N. It was visible in his eyes that he was painfully guilty. Slowly a drop of shining gloss fell from his eyes. He started to let out his emotions slowly through his tears.

I went over to him and patted him on the back but he did not move an inch. All the boy's got worried as they escorted Jungkook out of the room with struggle. It's like he has lost control of himself and is like a statue glued to his spot.

The doctors started to hurry to prepare the equipments. Jungkook remained standing still. It was a horrible sight to watch for us. We heard a thudding sound suddenly. All of us looked back, and saw Jungkook on his knees, with hands spread on the floor like it's trying to print on it. We were so lost in witnessing the sight of the doctor's hurry, we forgot about Jungkook behind us. We ran over to him.

Hoseok shook him but he did not reply. He shook him a few more times but nothing worked, he was still as emotionless as he was before. We all heaved a sigh and sat there silent.

"They are all lying" Jungkook whispered suddenly

We all looked at him

"T-They are all lying hyung! It's not possible! Remember she promised not to leave me! We all know Y/N always keeps her promise right?" Jungkook stated

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered in pain

"T-They are not efficient, we should shift Y/N! I will make sure she gets the best treatment" He blabbered

"This is the best hospital in the state" A voice spoke from behind