Redamancy

I was passing by the university open area

I was passing by the university open area. I ran out of supply for pen so I was heading to the store to buy some. But as I was going I heard commotion. When I go forward to see what was happening, I had to go through the crowd. My eyes widened as I got into the crowd to see what was happening.

There was Jungkook with blood running down his head which made his whole face look like a blood moon, getting kicked by few juniors. He looked like he was having difficulty to breath but was trying his best to fight back. I went forward to stop them only to be hit to the side by one causing me too fall. I frantically looked around trying to think of a way to help. I got up to go and ran to call the others.

I ran through the university corridor as fast as I could. Suddenly, I saw Taehyung by the locker area.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I screamed causing him to turn flinching

"What the fuck Hoseok Hyu-"

"Jungkook got into a fight and now he is getting beaten up. We need to help" I said in one go

Taehyung's expression darkened.

"Let's go" He paused and said walking away.

Jungkook punched the guy with all his might

Jungkook punched the guy with all his might. He could not bare listening to the said words they were using for her and nor the way they were treating her. Took him long enough, but she really is no object.

"What the fuck?!" The guy who was hit screamed

"You don't dare do shit to her, or else.." Jungkook said

"Or else what?" The guy with challenged him

Jungkook suddenly punched him again and kept on punching him until blood oozed out of his head. Jungkook punched him hard causing him to loose balance and fall to the ground. Jungkook took him by the collar and kept punching him

"How fucking dare you?! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY ABOUT HER?!" He said giving him one last hard punch causing him to pass out

Suddenly Jungkook was punched from the side causing him to stumble sideways. He looked to the side to see a friend of the guy whom he just knocked out. Before Jungkook could respond. The third guy had held him as he squirmed to escape. The guy that punched him came forward with a smirk. He punched Jungkook's stomach and repeated doing so. Jungkook coughed out blood.