Rebound of the memory lane

It was a cold morning and everyone was busy in their work

It was a cold morning and everyone was busy in their work. Baekhyun had gone to work and Jungkook had some assignments to finish, so he was in the library. This was the perfect time to talk to him.

I wore a beige coloured sweater with black sweatpants. I combed my hair, grabbing my phone and head out. The winter wind hit me.

I suddenly received a call from Jungkook. I decided to pick it up.

Y/N : Hello?

JK : Y/N? Where are you?

Y/N : I am going to meet someone

JK : Who?

I remained silent contemplating whether I should tell him about it. But there was nothing to hide so I just decided to tell him as he will eventually know.

Y/N : Jimin

The line on the other side remained silent as my anxiousness increased. Silence has its beauty but behind that beauty laid a fearful aura.

JK : Why are you going to meet him?

Y/N : I have something's to discuss

JK : What do you have to discuss?

Y/N : I will tell you later

I said and did not get any response. I waited but suddenly he hung up on me. I took the phone away from my ears weirded out by his actions.

Ignoring his actions, I continued walking forward. The roads were free even though it was weekday. I did not have much classes this week and this was another of my free days.

After a long walk I finally reached the university dorm. I stepped forward into the building and looked around. I reached the third floor and looked for his room.

As soon as I found it I took a deep breath. Then I knocked. I heard shuffling from the other side. The room door opened to a perfectly styled hair with a casual black sweatpants and shirt on.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He nodded his and moved out of the way to let me in. I followed his actions and got in.

"Hey" He said

"Hello" I replied

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked

"Ummm" I hesitated

I was nervous. I was not sure if I actually wanted to know about this. I was hesitant at the same time curious. I looked at Jimin to see him have a confused expression on.

"I wanted to talk about Jungkook" I said

I looked at Jimin to see his jaw clenched. He took a deep breath before replying.

"What about him?" He asked

"Well he and I were in a relationship before I lost my memories right?" I asked