Chapter 10

I can't believe this is my 11th update! When I first posted this story, I thought I wouldn't make it past the first two chapters.

I've gotten some very loverly comments, for which I'm extremely grateful.

Ten

Deep within the inner corners of my soul, I had a hidden dream. I fantasized with the idea that Harry would forget all about his threat of making me work with his personal trainer.

To be honest, there wasn't any dream hidden deep within my soul. Finding a way to get out of exercising with Harry up close was all I could think about (It's just that the phrase "Deep within the inner corners of my soul" sounds so much better). The looming training session was making me feel terrified and anxious. "Maybe I'll get the paralyzing kind of anxiety and won't have to do any working out," I thought hopefully.

Harry had been adamant about me doing putting gym time. "Bliss you're getting some exercise, end of the story. There's no excuse that will get you out of this. Back when I toured with 1D we tried them all in the days we were tired or hungover. They didn't work then, and won't work now", he declared.

"It's one of those 'It's your turn to suffer like I've suffered' situations to you, Harry? Is it not?" I complained, "You're being mean."

"I'm not. This is a good thing, you'll thank me later." He defended himself, "Besides I'm your boss."

"I can't believe you're pulling rank here," I answered, "I won't go. That's not in my contract, and you can't make me."

"Maybe I can bribe you?" He smiled teasingly, handing me a carry-all bag.

The bag was black with Treat People With Kindness written in white in the middle. Inside were, tees in several colors (black, white, pink and yellow), a pink glass water bottle, hair ties, a journal all with the same writing. He also handed me a plastic bag with some wonderful black and white hoodies, and sweatshirts in black, pink, red, light blue and purple with Harry's name on them. This was all unreleased tour merch. He was making things so hard.

Don't get me wrong, I really want to give the gym a go and not only because I am in love with the merch, but I do also think it'll be good for me. But I've always felt extremely uncomfortable with people seeing me stretch and bend in skin-tight clothing. "It's all right for you to walk around in gym clothes, Harry Styles because you're a gorgeous rock star with an amazing physique. But I'm little old Bliss Clarke, just an ordinary person. I'll literally die before I let you see my fat arse in workout leggings" I thought.

Harry's booming laugh made me realize that I had just said that out loud. "Oh Bliss, don't worry about that. I'm sure you'll look lovely. But I'll ask Lambert to look into extra thick high compression leggings just in case."

I was doomed, now I had to go just to save face.

Mine and Harry's London routine was soon established. Actually, Harry had a routine in place for his London activities and I tagged along. It's just that saying things like "Mine and Harry's London routine" makes me sound really important. What is it with me lately? It's obvious that my imagination has taken over my thoughts and is running around skipping and turning cartwheels in my brain. There's no stopping imagination when she gets that way.

I blame Harry for letting imagination loose, I had been doing a decent job of keeping her tied down until he came along adn played a stupid joke on me on my first day in his house after Holmes Chapel.