Chapter 21

Common Knowledge it's surpassed 4,500 reads!! You guys are amazing!!

I'm overwhelmed!

I'm extremely thankful for your support and appreciate every single one of your reads, votes, and comments.

Here's an extra update this week. It's the least I can do. You're being so lovely!!

I do not have a book or author recommendation this week. I do however want to express my gratitude to my lovely friend Rhodareads who encouraged me to post my writing in Wattpad.

Twenty-one

When we arrived home, Harry said goodbye quickly to the security staff, thanking them for their time.

He then turned to me and said: "Allow me to walk you to your door, Bliss."

I accepted, was there anything else for me to do?

He reached for my hand again, and we walked in this fashion until we reached my bedroom door.

"If I ask you something, do you promise to be totally honest with me, Bliss?" He said, turning to look at me, with a worried frown on his face.

"Of course!" I automatically replied.

"Would you say this was a successful first date?"

"Harry, it was fantastic. But you know it wasn't a date."

"Oh, Bliss, believe me, we're on a date. We absolutely are, so I'm going to do this." He said kissing the top of my hand and then took a step forward closing the distance between us.

He cupped my face between his palms and placed tiny kisses on my forehead, on each one of my cheeks, on the tip of my nose, on my chin and then he pressed his lips to mine for a fraction of a second.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening," he said and started walking down the hall, as I watched him go open-mouthed.

The following day I woke up to a glorious sunshiny LA morning. As I rolled over my pillows, I remembered last night's events. Was it even true? Had I been really on a date with Harry Styles? Hadn't it all been a dream?

I was inclined to believe it was true, and it had actually happened because somehow the morning seemed to be brighter than any other morning. The sky was bluer, the clouds whiter, the sunlight brighter. The air smelled nice. I swear, I could even hear birds happily chirping away. You know, a Disney movie kind of morning, where everything looks just right, dreamy, ethereal, perfect. If you closed your eyes you could hear a soundtrack playing somewhere.

I forced myself to get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, to wash my face and brush my teeth. Truth be told, last night I had to make use of every bit of strength within me to wash my hands because it meant washing the hand that Harry had held, the one he had kissed. The same applied to my Harry kissed face. In the end, I reasoned that if I didn't remove my makeup, soon I would be covered in spots.

So if I wanted Harry to kiss me again, cleanliness was the way to go. Have I mentioned before how lovely Harry smells? I don't think he'll appreciate it very much if I stopped washing.

I debated whether to swim a few laps on the pool or do a gym workout. I chose the latter. Harry had said he was swimming in the mornings, and I had only brought a couple of bikinis.

As glorious a sight as Harry is in his swimming trunks, I was still not ready to share the pool with him, with me wearing only what amounted to knickers and a bra. Let's face it that's what a bikini is, an excuse to go around in your underwear.