Chapter 25

Friday is here, wishing you all beautiful people a wonderful weekend!

Looking for a good read? May I suggest MarylandMansion and her beautiful story about a woman leaving behind a dreadful upbringing and empowering herself.

Twenty-five

I became helplessly lost in Harry's kisses again.

After our long talk, he inched closer to the chair I was sitting in and started kissing me again. And I had kissed him back eagerly.

"Bliss, would you wait for me here one second, whilst I hop over to my bedroom for a condom?" he asked.

"Yeah...sure....I don't know" I mumbled. I was feeling really conflicted at the moment. One part of me wanted to rip his clothes off and kiss every inch of his beautiful body, and for a fraction of a second, I even consider going without the condom. Another part of me, the self-conscious one, was deeply mortified. Things had been all right when it had only been me and him.

Then Anna and Gemma had entered into the picture.

They were sleeping under the same roof.

We'd be practically shagging next to his mum and sister.

"What's wrong, baby?" he whispered in my ear, running his hands up and down my back. It was a good thing we were sitting down; my legs were still not functioning properly. If we'd been standing up, I would have fainted.

"What if your mum or sister wake up and see you holding a condom?" I asked, "they'll now we are about to have sex. It's so embarrassing."

"I'll be really quiet," he offered, "and they are deep sleepers. The chances of them waking up are very slim."

"But there is a chance they might wake up, is it not?" I insisted.

"Yeah, there is," he said in a defeated tone.

"I'm sorry," I said, staring at the floor since I couldn't bear to look at the disappointment in his angelic face and starting to pull away from him.

He pulled away as well, his arms were no longer around me. It was what I deserved. I had let him down, I was not worthy of his cuddles.

He was surely going to fire me now.

"I knew you'd mess this up for us," said self-worth smugly, inside my brain.

"It's not too late, just let me out and we'll have" the Naughty robe could be heard saying from somewhere inside my suitcase.

Surprisingly Harry didn't get up and leave, but reached for my hands and kneaded his fingers with mine, and said: "Hey, don't apologize, baby, it's okay."

"Is it?" I asked. Self-worth stepped up again, with its sarcastic voice "Ha! There you go again. Just repeating everything he says. You're downright pathetic."

"Leave her alone, he seems to like her," Hope answered back.

Harry continued to hold on to my hands and said "Baby, listen. I think things turning out the way the did tonight is a really good thing."

"You're just being nice," I told him, "you don't really mean that. You are disappointed, I know."

"Not really, " he replied, "of course I wanted to make love to you tonight and have a major case of blue balls at the moment. But I do think you are right about taking things slow and not jumping into bed right away."

"I'm not usually right," I said, and Self-worth agreed with me wholeheartedly.

"Oh, Bliss don't doubt yourself like that" You're brilliant," Harry said.