Chapter 31

I really regret taking so long to update during February.

So I'm trying for daily updates for a week, till we catch up with Bliss & Harry.

*************************************************************************

Thirty-One

We reached Harry's bedroom and he stood by his bed. I slid off his back feeling a bit anxious for what was to come.

"Let me chuck this in the fridge, baby, " he told me, referring to the food container in his hands.

I nodded. Biting my lips.

Harry froze on his tracks and made his way back to me.

"Hey, Bliss," he said in a low, soothing voice, "you look uncomfortable. Are you having second thoughts about this?"

"No, I'm not," I said hurriedly.

"It's all right if you are, love." He answered, "we don't have to do anything you are not ready for."

"Oh, Harry," I whined.

"Tell you what, baby." he replied, "let me put this in the fridge. Then I'll pop into the bathroom and brush my teeth and then we'll talk, ok?"

"OK" I agreed.

I sat on Harry's bed, waiting for him to come back, and then got up immediately, as if the bed was on fire and it had scorched my bum.

I mean, since I started working for Harry I had been on his bedroom multiple times, and he had been in mine. But the bed had always been off limits. We worked, gossiped and laughed in each room's designated work area. The few days I nursed him back in London, after his wrist procedure we had spent mostly on his sofa. He had put himself to bed.

It wasn't that I had gone off Harry, either. I've never wanted a mans as much in my life as I wanted Harry. I never thought I'd get to have him, kissing him and feeling his hands on me had only increased my desire.

I could hear the water running on his bathroom, and Harry humming. I knew he was in there brushing his teeth. Having him so close, performing such an ordinary, everyday task felt so intimate.

Mad, unbridled lust, (the kind I felt for Harry) was lovely and perfectly all right. But when you throw ordinary, everyday life tasks into the equation things got complicated.

Having the object of your desire comfortably brushing his teeth, taking showers, going to the loo in close proximity before having sex meant a higher level of commitment.

Maybe Love would make its appearance.

This was way too early, I should get a chance to sleep with the guy at least a month until questions about feelings started to emerge.

But no matter how much I tried to deny it, having Harry Styles performing mundane tasks in close proximity made me realize I am in love with him.

I love Harry Styles, there I said it.

I'm fucked.

What would I do now? Normally I would ask my girls, but Harry was a celebrity the rules were different.

We hadn't even talked whether we were keeping things private or telling other people.

What would I do if he didn't love me back? Sure he said we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but he hadn't said he was in love with me or anything of the sort.

Well, he had said he had loved my blog and writing. But the real-life me was a completely different thing.

"It feels so good to have my teeth clean. The shower at Nobu was all right, but I forgot my toothbrush." Harry said coming out of the ensuite.