Chapter 13

"Common Knowledge" has a new, wonderful cover. Check it out!

This new cover came to me courtesy of the amazing @stylinonen104, who is a Wattpad queen. A marvelously prolific writer. Check our her work "Problem", "Hudson River Gothic", the "H" series & the "Again" series.

Thirteen

It is a truth universally acknowledged that when it comes to being sick men are big babies.

At least all women, acknowledge it. Men of, of course, deny it vehemently.

Harry Styles, pop-rock royalty/actor/model, was no exception.

After realizing I was standing almost naked in front of Harry - in the lace see-through naughty robe I was wearing- I fled hastily to my bedroom, opened the wardrobe and covered myself from head to toe. Soon I was wearing a long-sleeved tee, a thick jumper, leggings with sweatpants over them, gloves, socks, a beanie, and dark sunglasses. I felt I had to hide away every bit of flesh I might show, even my fingers and face. This way he wouldn't get the wrong idea.

I was not in the habit of flashing my employers. Although my last boss had been The Duck and we did have sex. Prior to that, there was Luke Davies, who was my supervisor at the pub I worked in my first year in uni, technically he became my second boyfriend a week before I started working there, but in my book, it still counted as workplace sex. Since I'm taking inventory I might as well tell you about Matt Evans, he was my first boyfriend, and he wasn't my boss but he was the son of the owner of the stationary store where I worked weekends during high school.

"I'm a work whore" this sudden understanding popper into my head. "Men are not safe around me at the workplace. I will be sued and sentenced for sexual harassment"

I have to admit I've had some kind of romantic involvement everywhere I'd worked, the only exception being sweet Miss Olive, an elderly lady who was my boss at a candy shop in which I had worked the summer prior to starting uni. "She was ancient; if she had been younger maybe I would have had a fling with her as well," I thought. Aghast with the realization of my loose morals, I added a scarf to cover my face completely.

I heard the incoming message tone of my phone, picked it up and saw a text from Harry:

*****You coming? It's been ages!!!!!!!!!**** He was being so impatient.

I hurried to Harry's room, grabbed some clothes and made my way downstairs, whilst receiving more texts:

****Hurry*****

****I'm dying here****

****Sorry??! Hurry!****

As soon as I reentered the room he said: "Took you long enough, I want some popcorn."

I glared at him.

"What? Can't watch a movie without popcorn. It's the law" He answered, curtly.

"Get dressed, I'll go make the popcorn." I threw the clothes at him.

"Better get back in that lacy robe, it's better than what you have on right now. We're not in the North Pole, you know." He responded.

I glared at him again and began walking to the kitchen.

"Better stay away from the liquor cabinet while you're in there" he called after me.