Chapter 11

Hello there lovely people, who have been gracious enough to read my little story!

This is this week's update! When I first started writing this, I never thought I'd post it anywhere it could be read...But the story started to develop and I felt the need to see what others would think of it.

Bliss became a companion of sorts to me, I find myself thinking how she would react to certain events on a daily basis. Harry, on the other hand, we all know and adore.

When I first posted the prologue to this story, I planned on twice a week updates (Tuesdays and Saturdays). Sadly life has gotten in the way forcing me to scale back to once a week. I deeply apologize for that

You'll be getting a new chapter every Tuesday. I hope you stay with me on Bliss's and H's journey.

Today our girl is out in London with her family, she has conflicting feelings about them.

Wishing everyone a Terrific Tuesday!

Eleven

If had to rate the next day lunch at The Ivy using the five-star system, I'd give the restaurant five out five stars. My family, on the other hand, would get only three out of five stars. And that's just because they are family and I love them otherwise, they would get none.

The restaurant was lovely. The staff overdid themselves making us feel comfortable; despite Allegra, Felicity and Joy showing up with Mum, Imogen, and even Dad on tow muttering "You're going to America soon and we won't see you for months" by way of an explanation. (See why their number of stars is going down?).

Nevertheless, the name of Harry Styles worked its magic and even though the restaurant was packed, they still managed to accommodate three extra persons in premium seating and shower us with complimentary champagne. Although this gesture was not appreciated by everybody.

As soon as the glasses were set up at our side Dad began to complain about him being a simple English man and not wanting anything to do with foods and drinks not produced on home soil. This was settled soon and he was promptly given complimentary bottle scotch. Dad loves Scotland. The rest of us were mortified. (See why the number of their stars is going down?).

"This place is amazing, all the biggest YouTubers are vlogging and Instagramming about this" Mum said. And not to be outdone by any twenty-year-old internet celebrity, she proceeded to take out her iPhone and made us pose for selfies. After twenty-eight photos she was satisfied.

Imogen was being her quiet and polite self, bless her. Truth be told she was the least harmful of them all. But when it came to ordering she could never make up her mind, kept asking the waiter about the ingredients of each dish in the menu, and after twenty minutes she would ask them "Would you fancy making a recommendation, dear? I can't seem to make up my mind. " And of course the waiter would make her order the most expensive thing on the menu. And she would eat and praise whatever was brought to her, afraid of stirring up any trouble. It was a time-consuming process, which unfailingly took place every single time she ate at an establishment she considered posh.

Allegra was alright, she even joined in the conversation whilst craning her neck looking around the room at what other people were wearing. She has a borderline obsession with anything fashion related, as I might have mentioned before. And although it came in very handy when an occasion, like say going on a three-month world tour, came up it still meant that she would sometimes forget about her surroundings when she noticed a remarkable piece of clothing, shoe, handbag, sunglasses. People often got offended at her intense stares, she got many guy's phone numbers, many women held on to their men when she started and threw her dirty looks. It was deeply embarrassing to all of us, but she was oblivious to it all. However, I was feeling very grateful towards Allegra; during our morning stroll through the shops, she had picked several new items for me that would be very useful on my upcoming time on the road. She even offered to text me some outfits ideas, so I could reuse things and avoid over packing.