Chapter 29

I got to work trying to complete a chapter for you today! And here it is

Have a wonderful weekend!

A sweet friend and talented writer just completed her first Wattpad story, "Set Free"! Go check it out her user name is @MarylandMansion

Twenty-nine

I have absolutely no idea if all that reincarnation, karma and dharma beliefs are supposed to work.

All I know is that in another life I must've done something right, and now I was being rewarded and granted access to a side stage view of Harry Styles Live On Tour. And it was spectacular, breathtaking, dazzling, fabulous, magnificent, stunning, wondrous.

I just wanted to keep doing whatever I was doing at life now, in exactly the same way. Not changing a single thing. This way I wouldn't evolve and go on to the next level, and next life I would get to see Harry's performance up close again. And I would do exactly the same in the life after that, and every other life I lived.

The curtain went down without a glitch. The audience's deafening screams reached portentous decibels rising as Harry's lighted silhouette appeared, then when the first line of "Ever Since New York" was heard in his very distinctive baritone, and when he finally appeared on stage strumming his guitar.

The singing and yelling were constant during the entire show, not dying down even once. Many, many fans were crying out of pure love and admiration for the striking performer that Harry is. Still, they manage to make some noise when he asked them to, tears notwithstanding.

Throughout the sea of bodies and shapes that made out the audience an abundant spattering of signs could be seen, proclaiming intense emotions that ranged from gratitude to full on lust (yes, the "Harry give me your gravy" sign made an appearance).

And Harry owned the stage. He took it all in a stride, singing his heart out. Introducing himself to the public with a humble "Hi, I'm Harry." Apologizing for his small repertoire that needed to be strengthened with songs he'd written before his debut solo album and a sick Fleetwood Mac cover. He was very earnest and sincere in expressing his gratitude to his fans, for all the support they had shown him ever since he was nothing more than a sweet teenager with big dreams from a small town in Northwest England.

The genuine adoration Harry felt for his fans was palpable in the arduous effort he put whilst performing to make sure everybody had a good time. He drifted from being seriously passionate one moment to downright goofy the next, throwing in some orgasm inducing sexy moments, for good measure. He even went as far as using Grimmy's line and thanking the audience for popping his cherry.

It was no wonder that later when the reviews came out, Rolling Stone magazine wrote that "Harry Styles gave a stirring tour kickoff show." However, there was an obscure reviewer (if we could call him that) from an also obscure media outfit that called Harry mediocre, he, of course, would live to rue his words, as Harry would shine on every date on his tour.

By the time Harry finished his set with "Kiwi" and was getting ready to start the encore I was feeling woozy and wobbly from all the excitement. It was the feeling of watching music history being made just in front of my eyes, coupled with the razzle-dazzle the people got to see from their seats or standing in the pit and the electricity charged activity from the crew in the sidelines.

I was having a hard time jotting it all down in my little journal, it was impossible to keep up. I might have to invest in a camera, preferably the compact kind that catches movement that all those famous vloggers carry around. Of course, all those successful vloggers make tons of money and can also afford that gorgeous tasseled Gucci camera bag (I'd take the red one, when I get paid for my first novel, thank you very much. And since I'm going on an imaginary shopping spree, I'll also have the dark red Balenciaga sock boots.)