how we met

hi. my name is Grace. I'm 17 and my dream is to meet Cameron Dallas. I know its probably never going to happen but you never know I mean we both live in Cali. well I'm going to miss my flight to NY if I don't get the lead out of my butt so let's go.

"oh geez. I missed my flight." as I say looking over.

I notice this tall dark haired handsome guy standing and waiting for the next flight. I turns to look back at my twitter on my phone and I tweet Cameron. "I'm on my way to NY but I missed my flight. maybe I'll see you in NY sometime. I hope." the tweet says as I send it. it says tweet sent and I put my phone down. as soon as I send the tweet I hear a ring tone go off as if someone had gotten a notification. I look over to notice the tall, handsome dark haired guy checking his twitter.

my phone went off and it says "Cameron Dallas favorites your tweet." then my phone goes off again and it says "Cameron Dallas tweeted you" I check the tweet and it says "its OK I missed my flight to, don't feel bad. lol" omg. this can't be real. I'm in the airport with Cameron Dallas.

I tweet back to Cameron and it says "Cameron. I think we're in the same airport." the dark haired guys phone goes off again and he checks it. my phone goes off and Cameron turns around to see me. he knows it was my phone that went off to his tweet. "Cameron Dallas tweeted you" my phone says. the tweet says "possibly. I'll look for you beautiful."

I look over to see Cameron walking towards me and he says "your name wouldn't happen to be Grace would you?" he asks.

"y-y-y-yes-s-s-s-s, i-i-i-im Gr-gr-grace." I say stuttering because I'm so nervous.

"your even more beautiful in person." he says smiling at me.

"Th-thanks." I say blushing and looking away.

"well are you going to hug me and ask for a picture, or a follow, or anything?" he asks.

"well you see. I'm not the type of person who asks for things. I just let it happen." I say to him.

"well I'm going to go follow you right now. and as of the plane trip. I'm sitting next to you." he says smiling and sitting down next to me.

"you don't have to. I'm just another crazy fan that's gonna end up getting on your nerves." I say with my face all red.

"your not getting on my nerves right now, and as far as you being a crazy fan goes. your treating me like a normal person so I don't see how your a crazy fan I see you as one of those chill fans that I could end up being good friends with." he says smiling at me. god I love his smile.

"well thanks and I'll be sure to try and keep in contact with you." I say.

"let me see your phone." he says extending his hand out to me. I hand him my phone. he hands me back my phone.

"there now you have my number. just don't tell anyone that you have it or give it out to anyone please." he says.

"I swear I won't." I say holding my pinky out for a pinky swear. he wraps his pinky around mine as our flight gets called out. we both board together and sit by each other.

"are you ready for the ride?" he asks.

"no, I'm scared of heights." I say and look at him.

"oh, that's not good. will this help any?" he asks grabbing my hand and holding it.

"uh... maybe just a little." I say turning my head and feeling my face burn with redness.