my dirty reality

as I'm unpacking some of my things I hear a rapid knock on the door. I open the door to see Cameron aggressively walk towards me kissing me passionately and slamming me backwards onto the bed. "someone's in the mood." I say smiling through the kiss.

"its only because your so fufking hot!" he says moaning a bit which really turns me on at this point I'm ready to get down to business. (sorry about the fufking I had to its a Cameron Dallas thing lol)

"mmmmm" I moan loudly grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off of him. he does the same with me leaving me embarrassed because im self-conscious. but I get over it quickly as he unhooks my bra and pulls it off of me. he starts kissing me down my neck finding my sweet spot and making me moan his name. "cammmmeeerrrroooonnnnn!!!" I moan loudly. he starts kissing me down my body until he gets to my panty line. he pulls my pants off and begins to fiddle with my panties. "your such a tease!" I moan. "mmm, but you love it!" he says in a sexy raspy voice pulling my panties down and darting his fingers into me quickly. I make him stop and lay him down under me.

"its me turn to take control." I say biting my lip which makes him moan loudly. I kiss him all the way down to his pants and pull his pants down slowly while rubbing his cock slowly feeling him getting harder by the second. I pull his underwear down and his cock hits his stomach. I grab his cock and lick the tip of it to tease him as he moans. I then stick it in my mouth moving my head up and down slowly. "grace! I'm ab-b-b-out t-to c-c-cum!" he moans loudly. so I stop and sit on top of him and slowly slide his dick in my vagina. he moans louder thrusting into me harder. he flips me over so hes on top. I moan as he thrusts into me harder and harder.

"oh! I'm gonna c-c-cum babe!" I moan closing my eyes.

"m-me t-to!" he moans loudly as we both cum almost in unison with each other.

"oh my god that was great" he says breathless. "maybe I should meet people like you more often. oh, wait I can't. your a one of a kind." he says winking at me and I blush. I grab his chin and kiss him.

"the best." I say softly.

"I know this sounds weird. but I feel like I really like you even though we just met I feel like we have a connection. I mean the sex is obviously great! but that's not all. you seem special. like no one I've ever met before. like someone I could love forever and back." he says blushing.

"I feel the same way about you cam." I say smiling.

"grace. will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me shockingly.

"of course I will." I say playing it cool and laying my head on his chest. "but I'm going to sleep so good night." I say kissing him goodnight.

"goodnight." he says and smiles at me.