Stay Away

Mahogany.... Mahogany out of all people.... showed up at my doorstep once again. This time I didn't let her get to me.

"MAHOGANY! GET THE FUCK OUR IF HERE NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" I yell in her face getting closer.

"But.... all I wanna do is see my love." She says with a pouty face.

"Oh grow up! Cameron doesn't want you! Can you not see that?!" I yelled.

"Oh! Hey babe!" I heard Cameron yell and walk up to Mahogany and kiss her right in front of me. Its like I wasn't even there. How could he do this.

They broke away from the kiss and both turned around to look at me with an evil smirk on their faces.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW WHAT YOU SAID TO ME YESTERDAY WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I KNEW YOU WERE A PLAYER! WHY WOULD I EVEN BEGIN TO THINK THAT CAMERON DALLAS OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO MARRY MY UGLY ASS?!" I screamed holding back tears so they didn't see that they've gotten to me.

"Heaven. Wake up." Cameron said.

"What do you mean wake up?! Wake up and do what?!" I ask angrily.

"Heaven. Wake up." Cameron says again but then I realize that I'm asleep and it was all just a bad dream. I woke up crying and seeing Cameron with a worried expression on his face.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Cameron asks me while palming my cheek with his hand.

"Yeah. I-it was just a bad d-dream." I say breathing heavily.

"What was it about?" He asked sweetly.

"W-well.... Mahogany ca-" I started to say but was cut off.

"MAHOGANY?! MAHOGANY?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STILL WORRIED ABOUT THAT?! I TOLD YOU I WOULDNT EVER CHEAT ON YOU!" He yelled angrily.

"No. I'm not still worried about it. It was a nightmare. She came over and I was yelling at her to leave and said you didn't want her and all of a sudden here you come calling her babe and kissing her right in front of my face." I say tears streaming down my face.

"Well... I don't think we're working Heaven. You keep doubting me thinking I'm going to cheat again... I love you... but I can only take so much of this." He says with sadness in his face.

"Cameron! Its not that I don't trust you! I do! Completely! It was just a nightmare! I can't control my dreams!" I say sadly.

"I'm sorry. I know. I don't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me? I love you so much." Cameron says trying to pull me in for a kiss.

"No. Stay away." I say pushing him away. "You were the one who made me promise you to to work on our relationship with you. I'm trying my hardest Cameron! And you just keep pushing me away!" I yell starting to cry.

"I know. I'm so so so so so sorry. Please Heaven. I love you." He pleaded.

"Whatever. I'm renting my own hotel room tonight. You can sleep by your damn self you asshole!" I yelled grabbing my purse and some clothes and storming out of the door. I get to the front desk and pay for a new room. I get to my new room and unpack some things. That's when I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I ignored it and let it go to voicemail. My phone dinged telling me I have a voicemail.

'Voicemail from: Cameron <3'

"Heaven. I can't keep doing this. I understand that I hurt you but I can ever do anything right. I always end up making you mad or upset and I can't stand it. Maybe we shouldn't get married. Maybe we should take a break. I'm sorry. I just need to clear my head. I love you Heaven. But we need a break. I'm sorry."

The voicemail says as I play it. That's when my heart shattered. That's when I realized I needed someone here with me. My best friend.