this moment

I ran out to the car and saw Cameron shaking nervously. I brought my hand up to his and rubbed it lightly. "Its going to be OK. I promise." I said calming him down. He looked over at me as he started the car.

"What if something happens to my baby girl? What if something go's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Everything is going to be ok. I promise." I said calmly trying to hold back tears. "But Cameron. We need to get to the hospital like now." I say in pain.

"Oh. Right." He says as he speeds away to the hospital and just our luck we get pulled over.

"Sir. Do you know why I pulled you over tonight?" The police man asked shining his flashlight in the car.

"Because I was speeding. I know. But I have to get my girlfriend to the hospital. She's going into labor!" Cameron said. "Now if you'll excuse me. We'll be on our way." Cameron said calmly.

"Oh. I understand. Well good luck with the birth and try not to speed after this." He said. "I'll let it slide this time but if I find out she's not really in labor you'll go to-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"OK! JUST GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL ALREADY! OWWWWWWWW!!!!" I cried in pain. The police officer stepped away from the car and Cameron sped off to the hospital. We got there and Cameron ran in and told the hospital that I was in labor and I needed to get to a room fast. The medics came out rushing with a wheelchair. They picked me up out of the car and put me in the wheelchair. They rolled me into a room and put me on a hospital bed. That's when the pain kicked in.

"OH MY GOD! I-IT H-HURTS SO BAD!" I whined.

"Shhh. Its going to be ok. Its all going to be alright. Remember?" Cameron softly whispered to me while rubbing my stomach gently. He couldn't wait for summer to get here and to be quiet honest, I couldn't either. Our baby is going to be the most beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Cameron called Nash and my sister.

-call-

"Hello?" Said Nash's tired voice.

"Hey dude! Heavens in labor! Get to the hospital quick!" Cameron yelled excitedly.

~~~~10 mins later~~~~

"Did we miss it?!" I hear makayla run through the door and yell.

"No. They just gave me the epidural." I said softly. That's when the doctor came in.

"Well let's check how far along she is." He said as he measured how far she was. "Well it looks like your ready. Let's take you to the other room." He said as he got nurses to pull my bed to the other room. Cameron came in with a blue suit on so he could be in there when the baby was born.

~~~~~30 mins later~~~~~~~

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I pushed. And pushed. It seemed like forever when I was pushing to get her out of me but when she finally popped out Cameron's face lit up like a lamp. He was so happy.

"This moment. This is the moment I will cherish forever and won't ever forget. This moment, is the moment my beautiful daughter, Summer Lorraine Dallas, was born." Cameron said welling up with tears as they handed him summer to hold.

"She's beautiful Heaven. She's the most beautiful girl." Cameron said excitedly. He handed me the baby and all I could do was smile. She was so cute. She had a small nose, with big hazel eyes just like mine, she had perfect sized lips (she got from Cameron. ;)) she has golden brown hair just like mine and Cameron's hair, and she had the most perfect chubby cheeks. She honestly was one of the cutest baby I've ever seen. Makayla and Nash walked in and held summer for a little bit. I had to stay for a couple days till I recovered. I finally got discharged from the hospital.

~~~~1 week later~~~~

We pulled up in the hospital parking lot to pick up Summer and take her home for the very first time. I couldn't wait! I brought some bows to put in her hair and a cute little brown and pink "daddy's girl" one piece button up outfit for her. We walked in and saw her. She was the cutest. I already love her so much.

"You can go get her now." The nurse whispered in my ear. We walked in the room and picked her up. We took her out of the room and sat in the waiting room and dressed her up. Cameron buttoned up her outfit and pulled the tiny skirt around her waist. I put a brown and pink polka dot bow in her hair. She looked so adorable. I can't wait for everyone to see her.