How Could He?!

I pulled out my phone and dialed Matt's number.

"Hello?" His sleepy voice answers.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Matt. I woke you up. I'm so sorry. I'm a bad girlfriend and a bad friend. God this day couldn't get any worse." I say tears evident in my voice.

"Heaven... sweety. What's wrong? Do you need me to come over?" Matt asks worried.

"Y-yes." I stutter. "I moved rooms. I'll explain when you get here. I'm in room 77." I say crying.

"OK. I'll be there as quick as I can. Hang in there." He said with worry in his voice as he hung up.

*knock knock*

I answered the door and immediately brought Matt into an embrace.

"What's wrong sweety?" Matt asked picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bed.

"C-c-" I tried to say but Matt cut me off.

"Cameron did this?! What did he do to you?! I'll kick his ass!" Matt yelled getting angry.

"Y-yes h-he broke u-up w-with me." I say through the tears.

"He what?!" Matt yelled getting up from the bed and walking to the door.

"Matt. Please not right now. I asked you over to comfort me. Please come cuddle with me." I say with a sad face and my tears clearing up.

"How could he?!" Matt yelled smashing his fist against the wall.

Why was Matt so angry about this?

"Matt. Its okay." I say sweetly getting up and guiding him to the bed.

"No Heaven! Its not okay! I love you! I'm in love with you. And he had the chance with such an amazing girl and blew it! How could he be so stupid?!" Matt yells.

"Y-your in love with me?" I ask astonished.

"Yes." He said calm now and blushing.

"Matt." I say whispering. I then kiss him. When I kiss him I feel sparks fly everywhere. I don't feel bad about this kiss because Cameron probably has mahogany over there fucking her brains out. And sense I'm off my period that's what I plan on doing to Matt. After I go over to Cameron's room and get the rest of my things. Matt and I go down to the lobby hand in hand and get an extra room key for Cameron's room. I walk up to the door and unlock it just walking in. Of course as I suspected Cameron was fucking Mahogany.

"Oh your so sorry. It totally looks like it Cameron. And you can bet your ass that I'm never! Never! I repeat N-E-V-E-R NEVER coming back to you. Not only have you realized how bad our relationship was I did too. And we both know I'm keeping Summer. I'm with Matt now. I've moved on. I realized that I really do hate you. Your a douche bag and I'll never forgive you. Don't even think of asking." I say to him as he flings Mahogany off of him and pulls his boxers on and goes up to Matt and gets in his face.

"Who do you think you are?! Swooping in and saving the day? She's mine! You can back off!" Cameron says to Matt shoving him back.

"No Cameron. I'm his. And get the fuck off of him! Leave him alone! You don't see me messing with your slut! Go back to fucking her Cameron because that's exactly what I plan to do with Matt when we get back to the room." I yell at him and turn to Matt and grab his face smashing his lips into mine. I break away from the kiss and turn around to see Cameron crying. He looks so hurt.

"I don't feel bad for you at all. You brought this on yourself." I spit in his face grabbing my things and grabbing Matt by the hand and skipping down the hall to my room. We get in my room and as soon as we walk through the door I push the door closed with my foot.