shocked

The door flew open and slammed against the wall. I jumped and looked over to see him. It was him. The face I wished to never see again. It was Jason.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed tears rolling down my face. Could this day get any worse? I asked myself.

"You know what I want from you. I was put in jail because I was accused of raping you but they let me out because they had no proof. Now I'm here to end you." He said giving me a deadly look.

"YOUR NOT HERE TO END ANYBODY AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the hallway. Right after that Jason turned around and got tackled. After he had gotten tackled I heard a gunshot but Jason didn't fire it. The mysterious man did. The man got up and dragged Jason out of the room. I heard the door slam shut and it was quiet. I went to go back to sleep after what had just happened but I heard the door open and shut again. I was kind of hoping it was Cameron. I needed someone to comfort me right now. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to see.

"Bryce?" I asked in shock.

"Don't seem so surprised Grace." Bryce said giggling.

"Its Heaven now. My names Heaven. I changed after Jason told me he had killed you and was after me." I said crying.

"H-he told you he killed me?" Bryce asked shocked.

"Yeah. After you left that day I hadn't heard from you forever until I finally got a phone call. He said ' I told you not to tell anyone about that night Grace. Now look what you've done. Your little friend here is dead and your next.' Then he hung up. That's when I changed my name and moved here." I said in shock.

"What's going on?! Who the hell is this?!" I heard someone yell from behind Bryce. I looked around Bryce to see Cameron.

"Oh my god Cameron!" I yelled running into his arms. "This is Bryce. He's my best friend from a long time ago. I haven't seen him in years. I'll explain to you what happened when he's gone. Its a really long story." I said crying into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry for what happened. I should've never left you. I love you. I forgive you for sleeping with mahogany I forgive you for throwing the party. Please. Can we just have our life back to normal? I miss you like crazy. I can't live without you." I cried even more.

"Of course Heaven. I never wanted to leave you. It drove me crazy being away from you for just the amount of time we've been apart. Does this mean you still want to get married and I can move back in?" Cameron asked hopefully.

"Sorry to interrupt. But I'm still here." Bryce said chuckling.

"Oh! Of course!" I yelled pulling away from Cameron and wiping the tears from my eyes. I hugged Bryce.

"So what happened if he didn't kill you?" I asked curiously.

"I got him thrown in jail for being accused of rape but I knew he was going to get out soon so I packed my things and did the same as you. I left my phone at home. Changed my name and moved away." Bryce said simply.

"Well what is your name now?" I asked curiously.

"Well seeing as Jason is dead now just call me Bryce." He said smiling.

"Ok!" I said hugging him happily. I turned to Cameron. "Hey do you mind if you go for a bit? I need to patch some things up with my fiancé?" I asked looking at Bryce again.

"Oh no of course. Good luck. I will be by to visit tomorrow." Bryce said smiling widely. When I heard Bryce close the door behind him I walked up to Cameron and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I pulled away and grabbed his hand and led him to the room. We sat down on the bed.

"So I'm guessing you want to know what that was all about huh?" I asked looking down at the floor.

"Yeah. I mean that's only if you feel comfortable telling me." He said sweetly grabbing my hand and holding it.

"Well. I used to have a friend named Jason. He graduated 2 years before me. When I graduated I moved to another house in the same town. The first night I moved there.... I went to go to bed and heard my front door open and slam shut. I thought it was Bryce so I didn't worry about it. The footsteps came up to my door and then opened my door. I turned around to see a tall man dressed in all black. He knocked me out and I woke up tied to the bed. Well then you can probably guess what happened after that. He raped me. Bryce found me tied to the bed the next morning and got him thrown in jail. But I hadn't gotten a call from Bryce in almost 7 months. I finally got a call from him and it was Jason he had told me he killed Bryce and now he was after me. I changed my name and moved away. Then when you left earlier he showed up and tried to kill me. That's when Bryce came. Bryce killed Jason and came back. That's when you saw us together. And you heard him explain the rest about how he changed his name and moved and left his phone behind." I said sighing.

"That's terrible. Why didn't you tell me you had gotten raped?" Cameron asked with a hurt expression.

"Well its not something I particularly like bringing up. Its a bad memory that I never want to remember." I said softly looking down at my hands and fiddling with my thumbs.

"I understand. It OK. But what's going on with us? Are we OK? Am I moving back in? Are we still getting married?" He asked.

"Yes. We're OK. Yes. You can stay. And yes. If you would like to put the ring back on my finger." I said kissing him lightly on the lips and hugging him. He pulled away and pulled a ring out of his pocket and placed it on my ring finger. We cuddled in bed and soon fell asleep.