Falling For Him All Over Again

After i cleaned up a bit i left to go to Camerons hotel room.

*knock knock*

I knocked on the door. As it opened I jumped into Cameron's arms.

"I'm so glad I decided to come back! I missed you so much!" I yelled kissing his cheek.

"Me too." He said wrapping his arms around me tightly and kissing the top of my head. After we got done catching up on everything we got ready for the show today. I wore a galaxy crop top with acid washed high waisted shorts. After I got done my phone went off rapidly. Makaylas name and face lit up the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey. We need to talk. Are you ready for today?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied confused on to what's going on.

"Cool. Come over for a bit?" She asked.

"Yeah. Be there in a couple minutes. I gotta gather some stuff real quick." I said.

"Okay." She stated.

I packed my keys and some other stuff in my purse for today and headed off to Makayla and Nash's room. I got to the door and knocked as Makayla answered she jumped at me and hugged me. I haven't seen her for awhile. Sense all the drama with Cameron and I started so its been a month or so. I walked in and and she told me to sit so I did.

"I have some news." She said smiling wide.

"What?" I asked smirking.

"Brace yourself." She said as Nash walked in the room and I gripped onto the arms of the chair tightly.

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled excitedly.

"What?!" I screamed and hugged her tightly making sure not to squeeze her stomach.

"Yeah. Its a boy. And he's two and a half months along." She said looking over at Nash smiling as he hugged her from behind and started rubbing her stomach softly.

"I'm so happy for you!" I yelled excitedly. "What's his name gonna be?" I asked curious.

"Zavier Lee Grier." She said happily rubbing her hand over her stomach in circles.

"I like it." I said smiling as I rubbed my hand over her stomach as well. After we caught up for a little bit I told her that Cameron a I made up and are still getting married.

"But. I should probably get going before Cameron has a coniption fit. I didn't tell him I was leaving." I said standing up and hugging Makayla and Nash. "Congrats little sis. And congrats to you to Nashypoo." I said hugging them both and heading for the door. As I walked back to our room I walked in and saw Cameron sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. As he heard me walk through the door his head snapped up to look at me.

"Where have you been?! I've called you like 20 times!" He said stressed.

"I was at Makayla and Nash's. Makayla had to talk to me." I said confused.

"I thought you left. Don't ever scare me like that again." He said coming up to me and kissing me passionately.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I said. "Oh! An I have an idea about the wedding." I said explaining to him how I wanted our wedding to happen.

"Yeah that would be a really cool idea." He said surprised that I came up with it.

"I don't want to have the wedding until after Zavier is born though." I said and he agreed.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said kissing me lightly and resting his forehead against mine.

"Me either." I said smiling as I looked into his eyes.