The Double Date

*Grace's POV*

"morning" I said smiling as I woke up cuddled up to cam.

"morning beautiful." he said smiling and kissing my forehead. "shit." he said worried.

"what?" I asked worried sitting up on the bed facing him.

"I forgot we have a magcon meet up today. shit." he says running his hand through his hair stressfully.

"that's OK. I can go back to my place or go hang out with makayla while your gone." I say looking at him.

"or." he says with a huge smile.

"or?" I ask confused.

"you and makayla could go with me and Nash to the meet up. like a double date." he says smiling and blushing.

"that sounds fun let me text makayla and ask." I say as I pull my phone out.

*text*

me:

hey did Nash tell you about the meet up today?

makayla:

no? what meet up?

me:

a magcon meet up. Cam just invited us as a double date he wants to know if you wanted to go as a date with Nash?

makayla:

OMF! YAS!

me:

OK no need  freak out. you need to find out if its OK with Nash first.

makayla:

OK I'll ask if he says yes I guess I will see you there!

me:

OK lol see you there!

*reality*

"my sisters asking Nash if its OK with him." I say to Cam while cooking breakfast for me and Cam.

"OK sounds good to me." Cameron says coming up behind me a wrapping his arms around my waist and rocking me back and forth. I giggle and smile uncontrollably. I turn around and kiss him. I pull away from him and finish cooking breakfast so we can eat and get ready.

"what should I wear to this thing anyway?" I ask Cameron dragging him over to my hotel room.

"whatever you want but dress nice. I don't want you to get hate when I announce that your my girlfriend." he says smiling and kissing my cheek. I go with my Cameron Dallas crop top and some high waisted booty shorts with some high tops. Cameron goes with  a maroon Hollister hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans. we get in the car and Cameron starts driving us to the meet up. we pull up to our destination and I see Nash leaning up against a post. I walk up to him.

"where's makayla?" I asked.

"oh. she had to go to the bathroom. she is really amazing. I think I'm falling for her." he says as makayla walks up beside him and gives me a dirty look looking me up and down as I do the same to her. she was wearing the same outfit as me she was just wearing her Nash Grier crop top instead of a Cameron Dallas one. she had high waisted booty shorts on as well along with red converses. the same I was wearing.we soon get over it and walk in the door. all we hear is screaming fans. we walk backstage to get our things ready. we walk out on stage and I froze. so did makayla. along with all the fans. the fans they all stood in awe. mouths dropped and they were wondering who we were. makayla and I finally get snapped out of our nightmare by mahogany introducing herself.

"hi. I'm mahogany. you must be the wonderful grace and makayla I've been hearing about." she extends her arm to shake our hands. we take her hand and shake it.

"yes. I'm grace and this is my sister makayla its a pleasure to meet you." I smile.

"its a pleasure to meet you as well." mahogany says smiling. Cameron grabs my hand and pulls me to the middle of the stage.

"excuse me. may I have everyones attention please?" Cameron says into the microphone. "I have announcement to make." he says and the crowd goes silent. "I would like everyone to meet my new girlfriend grace. I know you guys may not be the happiest to hear that I'm taken. but, I'm in love with grace. shes amazing and she's everything I've been looking for my entire life." he says tearing up at me and smiling. "I'm going to pass the mic to her so she can talk to you guys." he says and hands me the mic.

"hey guys. I'm grace. I know I may not meet what you guys think Cameron's expectations for women. but I love Cameron and I'm not going to let him go. he's my life. he's my love. we've been dating for about 5 months now. he wanted to keep it a secret that way I wouldn't get hated on but honestly even hate is not going to stop me from loving him." I say tears slowly streaming down my face and Cameron takes his thumb and slowly wipes the tears from my face.

"awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!" we hear all the fans in the crowd say in unison.

"OK you two. its my turn to take the mic!" Nash says walking up to me taking the mic and dragging makayla with him. "I know we've only known each other for a short time makayla. but I'm falling for you hard. I wanted to know. wi-wi-will you be my girlfriend?" he says stuttering.

"yes!" she gasps and covers her mouth crying tears of joy.

*after magcon*

"makayla. do you want to move in with me to Cali?" I ask her on our way back.

"yes! oh my god grace! thank you! I'll pack my things as soon as we get back!" she says hugging me in excitement.