Then Dont

"So are we going to act like what happened before we left never happened or are we going to sit down and talk about this?" Cameron asked as we walked through the door of our room.

"Cameron. There's nothing talk about. Yes I cut myself but I cut myself because of Mahogany. The thought of you being with someone else kills me inside and out and I can't stand it. I mean I forgive you but it doesn't mean that it never runs through my mind. The thought of you being with her and having fun and being happy. And us... well us having a child and always fighting and being distant. Ever sense you told me Cameron. I can't get that image out of my head. And it hurts! I mean what if I went out and cheated on you with Matt or Carter?! How would you feel? It would hurt. And especially if I didn't plan on telling you the truth about it. Its an unbearable feeling to feel. Its hard to live with. And just when I thought things couldn't get better she shows up at our doorstep asking for you. Are you still doing things with her behind my back? And I swear to god if you lie to me I will end things quicker than you can snap your fingers Cameron. I don't like cheaters. Every relationship I've been in has been lies upon lies upon lies. And cheating every time I turn around. I was engaged to someone... I had been with him for 3 years. And he said he was at work and told me to stay home and pack my things. So I did. But when I got done packing my things... I figured why not go ahead and start unpacking some stuff over there. So I went over there and walked into our bedroom to find a slut butt ass naked laying under our cover asleep. 3 years Cameron! 3 fucking years down the drain because he wasn't happy with me not being ready because I was raped! Do you know how it feels to get cheated on?! Oh of course not because your Cameron Fucking Dallas! The man who gets the girls wrapped around his finger so they won't leave him even if he's done something wrong! It hurts like hell knowing what you did! And believe me! One of the only reasons I took you back was because of Summer! I was fatherless as a child and i don't want her to have to go through the same thing. It was hell knowing my dad died... he was in the twin towers for a business trip when the planes crashed into them. He didn't deserve to die. He was the one man my mother loved. He was the one man I would've died to keep in my life. He was the one man who kept me safe. The one innocent man who didn't deserve to die like that. And it sucks not having a father. It sucks to have a single mom who can barely make it on her own let alone with 5 kids. You have no idea how hard my life has been yet you take me for granted every chance you get." I yelled at him pounding my fists into his chest over and over again until he caught them and looked me in the eyes.

"Heaven. I love you. I'm sorry that all that has happened in your life but its the past. And trust me. I will never once think about cheating on you. I know the pain your feeling. I was engaged to. To a girl I was madly in love with and still am to this day. I was stupid enough to think she wouldn't find out that I cheated on her. But the truth is I was scared and I didn't know what to do. It was my way of running away from my problems. And now... well now she hates me. But I would never cheat on her again because she is the one good thing that's came into my life. Sure we're still together but that doesn't mean she still loves me. And that's what kills me. I would die to have her love me like she did when we first met. To fall deeply in love and to never leave each others grasp. She is the one woman I love and cherish and never want to let go. And as Justin Bieber says.... Never Say Never... we could make this work Heaven. We could love each other like we used to. We could be the couple you wish for. But you have to be willing to try this with me. Its a 2 person job. And if one persons working on it and the others not then its just going to tear us apart more. I love you more than anything in the world and I never want to let you go. So please let's just forget about the past. Let's go get Summer so we can enjoy this time as a family. Let's pick up your mom and have her go on tour with us! Please. I'll do anything to have us back to normal again. I can't stand to see the love of my life in pain every second of the day. Please. I love you and if we ever split apart I would literally go mentally insane. I couldn't picture a world with out you. And please don't make me because that world would be so empty and meaningless. Please. I'm begging you. Please try this for us." He says while tears stream down his face rapidly and his chest moves up and down swiftly from trying to catch his breath.

"Okay. I'll try. Let's go get Summer. Let's go get my mom. Let's go get your mom and dad. Let's go get my brothers. Let's go get my little sister. Let's go get your siblings. I would love to meet your family considering I never have." I say smiling and snaking my arms around his neck excitedly.

" Heaven. We can bring you mom and Summer. But I don't know about the rest. I mean who will pay for all their rooms and stuff?" He asked worried.

" I will. Anything for my full family to be a family again. Anything for my fiancé's family to to meet their soon to be family as well. I just want people to realize how much we love each other and no matter how hard our relationship is I will never leave your side. And as for this." I say pointing to my stomach and lifting my shirt up to show my cuts. "It will never happen again as long as I'm with you. When I'm with you and in your arms I feel like its my safe haven. Like its the safest place I could ever be. I love you." I whisper into his ear.

He then kisses me deeply. But its not aggressive its like he's trying to express how much he loves me by doing this.

"I don't ever want to leave your side. I don't ever want to lose you again." I said pulling away from the kiss breathing heavily.

"Then don't." He said looking deep into my eyes with so much passion. I then kissed him again and fell back onto the bed. I flipped us over so I was on top straddling him. He moved his hands down my back until he reached the middle of my spine and stopped.

"Cameron." I breathed.

"Yes princess?" He asked sweetly.

"We can't do this." I breathed out heavily. I went to crawl off his lap but he pulled me back on his lap by my hips.

"I know. I wasn't going to go any further than I am now." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Okay." I blushed and started kissing him again.

I pulled his bottom lip with my teeth making him moan. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he did with mine as well. We were exploring each others mouth passionately. I soon pulled away breathless as Cameron was too. I lied down beside him and turned on my side to face him. He did the same facing me. I started slowly rubbing my fingertips over his jaw lightly and rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb.

"Its been so long sense that happened." I sighed.

"Sense before Summer was born." He said quietly.

"If only I weren't on my period... the things I would do to you." I whispered in his ear tugging his ear lobe with my teeth.

"Muh" Cameron moaned when I did this. I got out of the bed pulling him toward the edge to where his legs hung off the side. I kissed him while I sat down on his lap grinding my hips up against him. I slowly pulled his shirt off as I started kissing his jawline and down his neck. I started kissing him down his chest and all the way down the the hem of his pants. I saw him get harder as I started pulling his pants down.  I pulled his pants down around his ankles and did the same with his boxers. When I did his erection slammed against his stomach. I soon grabbed him in my hands and started pumping my hand up and down slowly as he moaned. I then slowly wrapped my lips around him and started bobbing my head up and down.

"Oh my gosh! Heaven! T-that f-feels so good!" He moaned loudly as he grabbed my hair on the back of my head pushing him further down my throat. I started going faster and faster as he started twitching in my mouth. Which I knew was the sign he was about to climax. Soon I felt his warm liquid fill my mouth and I quickly swallowed but didn't stop.

"O-oh m-my g-god!" He moaned louder with each word. He then grasped my hair tighter pushing him even further down my throat. (Good thing I have no gag reflux) I started going faster until he came in my mouth again and this time I stood up pleased with my work and sat down on the bed as Cameron pulled his pants up. When he did he lied down beside me and I cuddled up to him laying my head on his bare chest as we fell asleep.