back home again

we landed as Cameron and I walked off the plane hand in hand. Makayla and Nash doing the same. we all got our bags and walked out to the car. it was Cameron's turn to drive sense Nash drove last night. Cameron got in the drivers seat as I got in the passengers seat and he grabbed my hand. holding it tightly. Nash and Makayla sat in the back talking and laughing amongst themselves. I looked at Cameron and he looked at me.

"when should we break the news to them?" I asked in a hushed tone to Cameron.

"whenever you feel comfortable beautiful." he said lifting my hand up to his mouth and kissing the back of my hand lightly. I knew I had to tell them soon. I mean I must be a little ways along because I'm already starting to show a little bit. I mean it just looks like I've gained weight but soon it will be noticeable.

"why don't we tell them after we get home and get our things unpacked?" I asked softly leaning my head into Cameron's shoulder.

"sounds good to me." he said as I felt a smile creep up his face. I looked up at him. I'm very excited to have this baby. and I think he is to. we finally arrived back at the house. we walked in.

"hey guys! family meeting when we all get done unpacking! we all meet in the living room. its important." he yells to Makayla and Nash as he guides me to his room. we get finished unpacking. I guess we got done before the other two because they weren't downstairs. I went up to Nash's room and knocked on his door. Nash answered the door.

"oh! hey! what's up?!" he asks.

"Cameron and I need to talk to you guys do you mind coming downstairs for a minute?" I asked innocently.

"sure! one second!" he walked in the room and came out of the room dragging Makayla downstairs with us.

"you guys might want to sit down." I said gesturing them to the seat and ushering Cameron in front of them with me.

"so.... what's going on?" Nash and Makayla asked in unison.

"well. as you guys know Cameron and I are engaged. but. we have even more news to tell you. but don't freak out." I say calmly.

"your getting your own place together?!" Nash screamed in excitement.

"no Nash. sit back down. we're not finished." Cameron barked at him and Nash sat down quickly.

"so. when I got sick in the car. and we stopped at the gas station. I went in and puked more. I walked out of the bathroom and to my surprise there are pregnancy tests sitting on the shelf in front of me. I figured I wasn't pregnant but I wanted to figure out what was wrong so I grabbed one and payed for it and went back to the bathroom...." I say trailing off and looking at Cameron for him to finish my sentence.

"and...?" Makayla asked in an angry tone. she was going to be pissed I could tell.

"we're having a baby!" Cameron yelled excitedly pulling me closer to his side by my waist. we both looked at each other smiling widely.

"what the actual fuck grace?!" Makayla yelled getting in my face. "your not ready to raise a child! what's wrong with you?!" she yelled louder as I all of a sudden felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. she slapped me. as she noticed what she just did she put her hand up to her mouth in shock. I palmed my cheek with my hand and reached up and smacked her back.

"you don't fucking know what I'm ready for you stupid bitch! I'm 22 fucking years old you are only 19 years old! get the fuck out of my face and never talk to me again!" I said as I realized I had tears streaming down my face. "Cameron. may I have a moment with you please?" I ask facing him while he had his mouth hanging wide open from what just happened. I looked over at Makayla and she has tears streaming down her face with a sorry expression.

"grace I'm so sor-" she said but I cut her off.

"no your not! you don't care about anyone but yourself! I knew it was a bad idea for me to ask you to come live with me!" I said angrily. "oh save it! we all know you meant every word that just came out of your mouth!" I yelled even louder this time as I was dragging Cameron into the kitchen. "Cameron. I knew she was going to get mad. I didn't know that was going to happen but it did. I can't stay here with her. I just can't do it." I said crying harder now.

"you bitch! you ruined my family! now grace is moving out because she's scared you will lose your temper and hurt the baby!" Cameron yelled out of anger getting in Makayla's face.

"hey! look man! she didn't mean to! she didn't know how to react!" Nash yelled getting in Cameron's face and taking a stand for makayla.

"Cameron. let's go pack our things. we're obviously not wanted here. we will just move into my place." I said dragging him upstairs as Makayla grabbed my arm pulling me back down.

"I'm not done with you!" Makayla screamed in my face. "your ruining your life by keeping that child! and if you don't see that your stupid!" Makayla spat in my face. I reached up and swung at her face knocking her to the ground and Cameron drug me upstairs before it went any further so we wouldn't harm the child. I willingly walked upstairs with Cameron as we walked in the room he grabbed me into an embrace and I cried into his chest.

"shhh. its OK. your not stupid. we're not stupid. we're old enough to make our own decision of if we are ready to have a child." he said calmly stroking my hair calming me down. we packed our things and walked downstairs to pack it all into the car. I walked downstairs to see Makayla crying into Nash's chest while holding an ice pack to her swollen lip. that's what she deserves. threatening my family like that.

"grace. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go that far. i-i just. I blacked out. I didn't know what I was doing." Makayla cried harder into Nash's chest.

"it doesn't matter Makayla. you crossed the line. this is my family. my choice. I'm a grown ass woman. I think I can make my own decisions without my little sister criticizing me!" I spat getting close to Makayla's face. "now if you don't mind. we're leaving and we're moving out. I don't ever want to see your face again until I'm ready. in fact I'm pressing charges." I said tears welling up in both of our eyes. I hugged Makayla in a tight embrace. "I'm not pressing charges I can't do that to you. I know your not ready for me to grow up. and I can't keep your niece/nephew out of your life. that would be wrong of me. but I'm still mad at you. and I'm not going to be talk I to you until you understand how much you just hurt Cameron and I. your lucky if I ever forgive you." I said walking out the door as she burst into tears and flopped down on the couch back into Nash's arms. Cameron and I are moving into our own place together. I mean its because of something bad but its exciting that we will be living alone together!

"Cameron?" I spoke up.

"yes sweetheart?" he asked sweetly.

"we need to go see a doctor about the baby. we need to know how far along I am." I say.

"OK we'll make an appointment when we get to the house." he said smiling. we got to the house and as I finished unpacking my belongings Cameron set up an appointment for the baby. he got off the phone.

"the appointment is tomorrow at 2." he said with his voice full of excitement.

~~~~~~ A/N!~~~~~~~

oh! some drama with the mama! oh shit! is grace ever going to forgive Makayla? I don't know you will have to find out! is the baby a boy or girl? how far along is the pregnancy? when's the wedding? all your questions will be answered soon enough! I promise!

BTW guys. I might change graces name to heaven because that's my real name and Makayla is my real sister so its kind of confusing so if I change the name please don't get mad or upset with me. or I might take grace to the court house and legally change her name into heaven. idk we'll see! but stay beautiful! love ya'll! bye! :)