your invited

"well this is it, this is my hotel room." he says.

"is this really your hotel room?" I asked shocked.

"yes, yes it is. haha" he says laughing. "why?" he asks.

"oh, no reason, its just my hotel room may or may not be right next door." I say blushing uncontrollably.

"oh, awesome!" he says. "well we're having a party tomorrow with all the guys. I mean it may not be your 'thing' per say to hang out with a bunch of guys but hey. you have a chance to meet all the guys. well if you decide you want to your invited. just text or call me and let me know your coming over." he says with his face red. wait. Cameron's face is red?! does he like me?! I mean guys never really show much interest in me and I definitely didn't expect Cameron Dallas to show any interest in me at all. my mind wanders off and I'm snapped back to the real world when I hear Cameron say, "so what is it?" he asks.

"what's what?" I asked in confusion.

"are you going to come *click* or nah?" he asks giggling a bit.

"yeah! I'll definitely be there. is I OK if I bring my sister makayla with me? she's a huge fan of Nash and she has been begging me nonstop to come to new York with me but I kept telling her no because I wanted to meet you alone." I ask.

"sure. just as long as she's not going to freak out about all of us. ya know because that would ruin the party and I wouldn't trust you with hooking Nash up with girls anymore." he says laughing so hard he's crying.

"oh, no I'll make sure she behaves herself." I say laughing a bit.

"OK as long as you promise." he says winking at me and pulling me in for a kiss. wait. what?! Cameron Dallas pulling me as in ME?! in for a kiss?! this can't be real. I snap out of it when I realize hes licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allow him entrance and it turns into a full blown make out session.

"or maybe you could just stay the night here?" he says in a raspy breathy voice which was so sexy. it actually turned me on quiet a bit I might say. lol.

"maybe, maybe not." I say biting my lip looking at him in the eyes. "it depends." I say.

"on what exactly?" he asks.

"if you can convince Nash to go stay the night with one of the boys or maybe even with my sister so we don't disturb anyone." I say biting my lip even harder.

"oh, uh let me go talk to Nash why don't you go unpack your things and I'll text you and let you know what's going on OK?" he asks biting his lip which turns me on even more.

"or..." I say.

"or...?" he questions.

"you could talk to Nash and come over to my hotel room and stay the night with me." I say winking and biting my lip while running my hands up and down his chest.

"that might be a little more logical." he says giggling.

"I'll be over in a few." he says to me winking and pecking my lips then walks in the door.