Surprise

We grabbed our stuff and headed out to the show. On our way there I got on Cameron's twitter and tweeted out:

"The show today is a special one! Can't wait for you guys to find out what's going on!" I sent the tweet as we pulled up. We all started getting ready for the show. I wore a tight white Lacey sweetheart neckline mermaid dress. Everyone started crowding the arena to get ready for the show. We soon heard screaming fans.

"Okay guys! This is a special show today and we're going to change things up a bit!" Aaron said into the microphone. He started playing the music as Cameron walked out in a tux and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked out. I soon started walking across the stage to Cameron as tears started to well up in my eyes. I finally reached Cameron and the crowd silenced as we said our vows.

"Heaven. I know we've been through some really tough times but we've always made it through those times. I remember when we found out about Summer." He said and Summer giggled. "I was scared and I didn't know what to do but I couldn't wait to start this family with you. Your so amazing and beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better woman to ever come into my life. I'm blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life and I would never change a thing about you." Cameron said as I started to cry. It was my turn.

"Cameron. We've been through the good and the bad. But the most important thing is that we went through it together. I was always so excited to meet you and it was my dream to meet you. I was just another fan. I remember the day I missed my plane to NY. And you did too. You were so nice to me and I couldn't figure out why. I couldnt ever ask for another husband. It blew me away when you asked me to marry you. I couldn't figure out why out of all people you chose me. The day we met was the day my life changed forever and I wouldn't ever ask for a redo on the way we fell in love." I said. We both started crying and I noticed some sniffles in the crowd too. The ceremony was soon over.

"You may kiss the bride" said the pasture. Cameron and I kissed and I took the microphone.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming outonighy and witnessing my wedding. I would just like this to be an invitation for all of you to join us for our reception in the hotel lobby! I hope you all can make it! Love you guys lots and thanks for coming!" I say to the crowd. We went to get changed for the reception and as we walked into the reception I noticed a crowd as big as the one for the show. Everyone made it. I smiled as we walked through the doors and started dancing as everyone cheered. It felt like a fairytale that came true. It was the best experience of my life.

*THE END!*

OF THIS STORY! HOPE YOU LIKE THE SEQUAL! ITS GOING TO BE ABOUT SUMMER GROWING UP! CANT WAIT! LOVE YOU BABES! PEACE! ✌✋