Going Back

As soon as we got back to the hotel Makayla left to her place to pack all of her things so she could go back to Cali with me Nash and Cam. when Cameron and I walked through the door of my hotel to pack I just sighed and flung myself back onto the unmade bed.

"I'm so tired. can we just stay one more night and leave early tomorrow morning?" I ask whining.

"Grace?...." Cameron said sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yes babe?" I ask sitting up on my elbows.

"i-i uh... nvm." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Tell me please?!" I begged him with a pouty face.

"I was just uh... wondering. um." he said as his face started getting red.

"Well just say it already!" I say anxiously.

"I was just wondering if uh. um. maybe you would. uhm. like to uh. move in with Nash and I?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck and his face burning with redness.

"well what about Makayla? she was supposed to move in with me." I say worried.

"well. Nash and I talked about it. we have a spare room just in case someone needs it. but Nash doesn't mind having Makayla live with us. he really likes her." he said smiling.

"let me talk to Makayla about it. I mean I would love to I just don't know how she feels about it ya know? but I'm sure she will be more than happy to." I say reassuring him and smiling.

"OK, well I'm going to go pack my things. we're still going back tonight BTW." he says smiling and winking at me. god he's so cute. as soon as he walks out of the door a I hear a knock at the hotel door so I open the door to find Makayla standing there with all of her belongings and a huge smile on her face.

"When does the plane leave?" she asked excitedly.

"8 I still have to pack but I don't have much." I say.

"oh cool I'll help!" she said.

"OK, but hey I need to talk to you." I say in a very serious tone.

"what about?" she asks furrowing her brows.

"well.... Cameron asked me to move in with him and Nash. he said you were welcome to stay and Nash would be glad to have you there but just in case something goes wrong they have a spare bedroom you can stay in. unless you would rather get a job and take over my place. but I mean you were supposed to be moving in with me." I say.

"oh my god! I would love to!" she says even more excited to leave now.

"OK, let me text Cameron and let him know."

*text*

me- hey makayla said she would love to stay with us.

cameron- omg! I'm so excited! your the first girlfriend I've ever asked to move in with me! I just feel something between us. I can't explain it. I just feel like your very special to me.

me- awe Cam! I feel the exact same way! <3 :*

cameron- I have all my thing packed so does Nash and we need to leave for the airport soon. are you ready? I'm heading over there btw.

me- yeah I'm ready. Makayla is with me. we will meet you outside the hotel room.

*reality*

we walk out of the hotel room to see Cameron and Nash goofing off. Cameron looks at me and smiles really big. I run up to him and jump up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.