Its Time.

*6 months later still on tour*

*3 a.m.*

I woke up to screaming.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I heard coming from the hallway. There was soon a banging on our door. I got up and answered the door to see Nash standing there with crazy sweaty hair.

"Its time." He said breathlessly. I woke Cameron up and we rushed to the hospital.

"Mr. And Mrs. Dallas?" A doctor called out and we stood quickly. It was now 10 o'clock in the morning and we've been at the hospital this entire time waiting for Zavier to be here.

"Yes?" Cameron asked.

"You may see your nephew now." He said smiling and leading us to the hospital room Makayla is in. We walked in to see a tired Nash smiling down at his wife and newborn son in Makaylas arms. He was so cute. He definitely had Nash's eyes and mouth. He had Makaylas nose and Carmel color hair. He was ALMOST as cute as Summer but Summer is my child so I will always think she's number one. I held Zavier in my arms and he was so tiny. His whole body was the length of my forearm. This made me cry because it made me realize how much I really missed Summer.

"Cameron." I cried looking up at him.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked holding me and kissing my forehead.

"We have to get Summer and take her on the rest of the tour with us. Okay?" I asked and he just nodded yes. I handed Makayla Zavier.

"We're going to go. We have a long trip ahead of us." I said smiling and kissing Makalya and Zavier on the forehead.

"W-where are you going?" Makayla asked dissapointedly.

"We're going to pick up Summer." I said putting my coat on.

"Okay. Have fun. But not too much fun. We don't need another newborn." Makayla said teasingly.