movie date

Cameron sat on the couch next to me and wrapped his arm around me as I lie my head on his chest. he starts the movie and I realize. this movies going to make me cry. I can't cry in front of him. not yet at least.

"can we skip the movie and go to bed?" I asked looking up at Cameron's face.

"you can go to bed and watch TV up there and I will join you later?" he asks.

"if you really want to watch this movie I can watch it with you but I really don't want to cry in front of you." I say looking down at my finger tracing his abs.

"OK, we can go to bed if you really want to." he says kissing my forehead.

"or I could just go back to my place so you can watch your movie without worrying about me." I say giggling.

"no. I don't want you to leave." he says pushing his lower lip out pouting again as he pushes me on my back on the couch and climbs on top of me pinning me down so I can't leave.

"stop it cam!" I say giggling as I reach up and meet his lips with mine. he crashes his lips into mine and after a couple minutes I pull away. I don't want it to go to far. I'm not really in the mood tonight. I slowly try to get up but he crashes his lips back into mine and I pul away again.

"babe, please let me up. I'm so tired." I whine.

"OK. let me show you where my room is." he says grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs quickly. to fast for my own speed. I end up tripping and falling and he turns around with worry filled in his face.

"oh my god! babe! are you OK?! I'm so sorry!" he whines grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"I'm fine." I say getting up brushing the dirt off my but.

"good I'm sorry I'm used to going up stairs so quickly I guess I just got out of control." he says with tears welling up in his eyes. "your not mad at me are you?" he starts crying but he's trying to hold it back.

"awe. babe. don't cry. I'm not mad I promise. I understand what its like to get a little carried away sometimes. how can I get mad at you for that?" I say wiping the tears off his face lightly with my thumb.

"I don't know. I just feel really bad." he says rubbing the back of his neck. its so cute when he does that.

"hey. its OK I promise." I say stepping closer to him and kissing his lips lightly. he deepens the kiss and rests his hands on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"jump." he says. I follow his orders and jump up and wrap my legs around his hips. without breaking the kiss he carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed gently and crawls up next to me. he breaks the kiss and I turn over on my side to go to sleep. he grabs my hips and pulls me closer. my back to his chest. his hot breath on my neck. and something happened. I felt something.

"Cameron. what's that?" I ask laughing.

"its what you did to me." he says in a deep raspy voice.

"oops." I say giggling and putting my hand up to my mouth innocently.

"your gonna get it." he says laughing.

"oh am I?" I ask flipping over to sit on his lap with my legs around his waist. I feel him get harder which makes me horny. so I start slowly grinding my hips on him making him moan a bit. I take both my hands and start rubbing his chest up and down. I finally take his shirt off to reveal his sexy body when.... I hear a door slam shut. Nash. Cameron perks up on his elbows and looks at me.

"what's wrong sweety?" he asks worried.

"Nash is here." I say.

"Nash? what's he doing back? I thought he was staying with your sister?" he asked.

"I don't know let me go check what's going on sense ya know. I'm the only one fully dressed here." I say laughing hard. I climb off Cameron and walk to the door. I open the door and walk down stairs to see Nash fumbling with things on the counter.

"hey. Nash what are you doing back? I thought you were staying with my sister tonight?" I ask.

"I am I just had to come back to uh. grab a few things. I'm sorry I uh. woke you." he said innocently.

"oh. no. you didn't wake me. me and Cameron just got done watching a movie and we were upstairs cuddling. its not big deal" I plea.

"OK. well I've got my things. I'm gonna head back out." he says. "night"

"night" I say walking back upstairs and hearing the door slam behind him. I get back to the room to see Cameron in only his boxers but he was already asleep. and I'm still in the stupid dress. I walk over to the bed.

"Cameron." I say shaking him. "cameron" I say shaking him again.

"huuhhh?" he says in a half asleep moan.

"uh I have nothing to wear to bed. can I borrow a shirt?" I ask innocently.

"sure their in the second drawer of my dresser. pick whatever one you want." he says propping himself up on his elbows now wide awake. great. now I'm going to have to deal with his horny self again. I think to myself mentally laughing. I walk to the light switch and turn the light on. I walk over to his dresser and pick a white sweatshirt. I strip down from my clothes looking over to see Cameron watching me undress while biting his lip.

"you like what you see?" I ask winking at him.

"oh yes. I like it a lot." he says nodding his head and biting his lip.

"well maybe I should just stay like this." I say turning around and bending over very sexy like to put his sweatshirt back. I turn around to see his huge erection through his boxers. I walk over to the bed and climb on top of him. I start kissing him and grinding my hips back and forth feeling him get harder which I didn't know was possible at this point. I climb off of him and move down to his boxers. I pull them down as his erection slams against his stomach. I grab it and start pumping my hand up and down and wrap my lips around him. he starts moaning softly.

"ohhhh keep doing that. that feels amazing grace!" he moans louder. keeps doing it as I feel his warm liquid fill my mouth. I get up and he flips me over so yes on top of me.

"now its my turn." he says seductively. he unclasps my bra and pulls it off and throws it on the floor.

*Cameron's POV*

I unclasp her bra and throw it on the floor. god she is so sexy she turns me on so much! I kiss her all the way down to her pantie line and slowly slide off her panties and I start licking her wetness. (what? I'm sorry I didn't know what to call it lol) I hear her moan a little bit. I keep going.

"ohhh cam your so g-good at t-this!" she says moaning loudly. I smile through what I'm doing. I look up at her and she bites her lip getting me hard again. I get up and thrust myself into her without warning. she gasps.

"oh my god cam! harder! faster! harder!" she yells.

I thrust into her harder and faster as we both moan and breath heavily. we both cum almost at the same time and I flop down next to her and cuddle up next to her.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you more" she says back.

"not possible." I say kissing her cheek and falling asleep.