This Memory

Nash and Makayla decided to have their wedding as soon as possible. I was the wedding planner so I decided to have it at the beach. I set up the rows of chairs and set up the gazebo they would be having the ceremony under. Cameron put up an archway at the beginning for the bridesmaids and bride to walk through. They wanted Summer to be the flower girl so she was getting ready along with Makayla, Kayla, Nash, Matt, Carter, Hayes, Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, my mom, and Nash's mom and dad. Nash's dad was going to give Makayla away at the alter sense... ya know. We don't have a dad. When Cameron and I got finished setting up the ceremony we went to get ready. Cameron was the groomsman and I was a bridesmaid. Kayla, Makayla's best friend, was the maid of honor. We were getting ready in the same room. Kayla looked amazing. She had her hair bumped up in the front and curls clipped back cascading down her back. She had on the same dress I was going to be wearing. It was a long sky blue flow I dress with a V-neck. It had a silver sequenced strap right underneath the breast area.  Considering all of us bridesmaids had to look the same Kayla and I's hair and dresses were the same.

"You look gorgeous Kayla." I said smiling at her.

"Thanks so do you skank." She giggled as I did as well. In highschool we used to do this thing where we playfully called each other bitch and skank. It was a lot of fun. Highschool was a lot of fun. Me and Kayla were good friends but not as close as Makayla and Kayla were. They've been like sisters sense the 3rd grade.

"Thanks." I managed to get out with all the laugh I I was doing.

___________________________

*Makayla's P.O.V"

I was getting ready for the biggest day of my life. I was so excited to know that Nash out of all people was going to be my husband. It was like a dream come true.

My hair is long and blonde. I had my hair clipped to the side with curls cascading down my chest. My dress was white. It was a beach wedding so I had to pick something that was heavy. Soi went with a dress that was short in the front but got longer around the back. It was strapless with a ruffled sweetheart neckline. I got my makeup done right when the wedding started. I got ready to walk down the isle. Summer went down the isle throwing flowers as the music played. Next was Kayla then Heaven then Kim then Ally then Morgan was last. They all looked so beautiful. Then I was my turn. I walked down the isle with Nash's dad. Arm in arm. He gave me away at the alter and Nash smiled wide at me.

"You look beyond beautiful Makayla." He smiled as I blushed and looked at the priest. We said our vows and then kissed. We were now officially married! I can't believe it! This was the best day of my life! This memory. This memory is what I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life. I won't ever forget the day my dreams came true. The day I married the love of my life. The day I married Nash Grier.