chapter 28

Youngbae

My mother returned to the palace at last. One of her guards had come and informed me that she found Luna. "Where is she?" I asked when my mother arrived alone. "You will have to wait until tomorrow." She says "what happened?" I asked worriedly. "I got a confession. Yes her child is yours." She says the moment she told me this my eyes watered. "I have another child?" I asked to be sure and my mother simply nodded her head. "Why don't have to wait until tomorrow?" I asked wanting to meet my child as soon as possible. "Because I upset her." My mother says. "What?" I asked growing worried about what my mother had done. "I talked to her and I said some things. She got angry and stopped talking. I promised her is she let you meet your son, I would make sure she is never bothered again." My mother says. "Where is she? I have to talk to her now." I said needing to see Luna again." I can not tell you but you have to give her time. " my mother says I had no choice but to calm down.

Luna

After dinner, I was still struggling to make up my mind. Should I let Leon meet his father or not. I don't want anything to do with that man but if I let Leon bring him into our lives I will have to. I sat in my room silently thinking of what to do. After a while, I thought of Leon and what he has had to go through because of my choices. Because of me, Leon was born in a different country, with little privileges, no father, and many personal struggles. I was blessed with a wonderful child who was not a complainer about many things. I never talk about his father so he doesn't have anything against him. If I want my child to be happy, I need to stop being selfish and let him chose what he wants. I finally knew what to do.

Leon

My mom was not in the mood to play after that woman left and that made me sad. I don't know what they talked about because they wouldn't tell me what happened. Whatever they talked about thought may her upset. I finished my homework before I played for a while, at last, my mom came up to help me get ready for bed. "Mother, are you feeling any better?" I asked her she smiled and stroked my hair softly. "Yeah, mommy was just a bit stressed is all." She says softly. " Well that is a relief, now you can rest peacefully," I said. "Come on let's get you ready for bed." She says. I did as she asked and when we fished she lied down with me." Leon, I have a question for you." She says. "Um?" I replied. "Would you like to meet your father?" She asked very suddenly. "What do you mean by that?" I asked surprised." Exactly what I said. Would you like to meet your father?" She asked again. "How would I do that?" I asked and she just smiled at me. "Is that a yes?" She asked. "No, I was just curious," I said wondering why she suddenly brought him up. Normally my that is a very sensitive topic that she doesn't like to talk about and I am used to that. So why is she bringing him up now? When I didn't really answer her question she spoke. "Do you not what to?" She asked. "I don't know, I'm just wondering. You never talk about my father, so why are you asking me if I want to see him?" I asked honestly. "Well, that is because he wants to meet you." She says. "But you told me my father doesn't know I exist." He didn't till a few days ago at the nigh festival when you were held by his guards." She explains. "You mean that Emperor is my father?" I asked her amazed. she nodded her head with a bit of a sad face." What's wrong?" I asked her but she shook her head. "Nothing is wrong, I just want to know if you want to meet him." She says forcing a smile on. "You don't want me to meet him." "It's not that, I just have other things to deal with when it comes to him. however you meeting him and or having a relationship with him is completely up to you." she says but I know. "well, if you don't want me to meet him I won't." I said not wanting to upset her. "look, I know you want to do that to make me happy but its time I did what you wanted to make you happy. If that means opening our family to your father if you want to so be it. But, don't feel pressured to not do what you want because of me and my feelings." she tells me her words made me feel much better. "Then I would like to meet him," I confessed. I have to give this man a chance before I let him into my family." "Then we will meet him tomorrow in the palace," she says and the idea scared me a bit. "Don't we have to dress fancy to go to the palace?" I asked. "Well, do you want to dress fancy?" She asked me and I shook my head thinking was a bit much. "How about we dress nicely that way we don't look too out of place." My mother suggested. " I nodded my head before I let out a yawn. "Go to sleep baby you have had a long day and so have I.," she says kissing my forehead before letting me go to sleep.