New Storied

No This is not an update but I wanted to let You all know that I have put out some new stories I think you would be interested in. If you are a Girls Generation fan, a Yoona Fan, Ji Changwook fan, and EXO fan Taeyeon and Baekhyun shipper, or just like my stories, the two new storied I have started are now available to start reading.

The story It's you are a romance Drama starring Ji Changwook and Yoona in a modern-day drama where they fall in love with each other but they were not supposed to. I was inspired by shows and movies like Yoona's 2008 drama You are my Destiny as well as Maid in manhattan to make this story. If you have not seen either of those shows or movies, in short, It is about a poor woman who gets into a situation that led her to date a very successful man. The two fall in love but eventually they are broken apart by the fact that she is pretending to be someone she is not.

 The two fall in love but eventually they are broken apart by the fact that she is pretending to be someone she is not

I also published a new fantasy romance staring Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baekhyun from SNSD and EXO. This story is a rewrite to a story I had made a while ago but got stuck on. The story takes place in a time where people could control elements of the world like fire, ice, earth, and things of that nature. Taeyeon plays Natalia, the youngest Daughter of an  Ice King who is forced by his jealous queen to neglect her after she played a hand in the death of Natalia's mother. Baekhyun plays Crown Prince Ian of the Earth Clan who was supposed to mary Natalia's older sister Janet but after meeting Natalia at Janet's birthday ball, changes his mind

 Baekhyun plays Crown Prince Ian of the Earth Clan who was supposed to mary Natalia's older sister Janet but after meeting Natalia at Janet's birthday ball, changes his mind

I decided to put these two stories out in celebration of my High School Graduation. WooHoo!!!!!! I am now a college freshman and I will be starting at Columbia College Chicago in the fall for Creative writing and Film. I chose my majors because I truly have a passion for storytelling. There are so many ways you can tell a story and I enjoy them all but Writing and Film are truly forms of storytelling I feel comes to me naturally and I just love to take part in them. Anyway, I hope you all will take some time and check out these new stories, I will try my best to be consistent with updates. And if you do read them, I hope you enjoy them.