Thanksgiving

Hello, everyone, I have a quick message for you all. I would like to say happy thanksgiving to everyone. If you are not from the US and do not know what Thanksgiving is here is a small explanation. Thanksgiving is said to have taken place between the Europeans and Americans( they were already here so they are Americans) after a year of in America together. The Americans had helped the Europeans learn to survive and to thank them the Europeans threw a dinner and invited them.
I want to say I am very thankful to all of you who read and have been following my story and or stories. I am so thankful you all enjoy them and give me good feedback and even nitpick at it. I have seen I think all of the comments and they make me so happy. When I see how passionate you are bout my stories, I get this proud and grateful feeling. A lot of them even make me laugh and if you are read this you know who you are and I love you so much for that. I know I still have a lot of growing to do but I actually want to be a writer when I get older. I am working on that now but my grammar and spelling SUCKS so badly. Anyway, there is so much I am thankful for and I am thankful to my family who is really supportive of me and my dreams. I am thankful to my friends who always motivate me with my choices. I am thankful to my readers who are very supportive and forgiving because I know I take forever to update. And about that I am sorry but I when I write all my stories they are coming fresh from my mind. I try to make them as good and make as much sense as possible. I am thankful for being blessed with the life I was given. The people who enter my life and stay to support me, and even the people who leave it that teach me a lesson. I like many people have constant worries about my future. Like will it be okay, will I be successful, will I be able to provide for my family and such. I wonder if I am truly gifted with my writing skills or if I just got lucky with an idea. Even though I have my backup plans nothing really gives me the feeling entertaining people does. If it is writing or sing or dancing or anything where I can express myself and show what I love to the world. I may sound like I am thinking too much for a 17-year-old on an internet app but I think of wattpad as a place where I can express myself and show my talents. If you knew me in real life, I promise you I am the biggest dork ever lol. I don't mean in a stereotypical way, I mean the crazy, loud, goofy way. That is the kind of person I am and the kind of people I love to be around.
Anyway will end the letter here because you can probably tell I can talk as much as I can type.😂 once again thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and or days. I hope you all continue to support my stories and telling me how you feel about them. I hope to keep growing as an author and making more stories for you all to enjoy if that is on wattpad or physical books someday in the future.
Bye bye
Nani❤