Intro

Hi guys this is my first time writing on a story hope your'll like it it's for sangini fans. Story is mine but ideas are from some of the stories I read in Wattpad.this is my favorite tejus story

Ragini modi /gadodia (24years) (tejaswi prakash) : daughter of janki modi and shekar gadodia will say how. Well known fashion designer as know as RM .She lives with mother in Mumbai.there is a past which no one knows.she doesn't hide anything from her mother and well living girl.

Janki modi 40 years :raginis mother and well known business women.she is a billionaire she earned her name by her own to protect ragini has said ragini that she has a brother who is with her dad.

Arjun (Karan tacker) 27 years :Ragini childhood friend thinks janki as his ma and he is an orphan and knows about ragini's past. Like to tease piya always and have a crush on her.

Piya sharma (Krystal d souza) 24 years :college friend of ragini and arjun.likes to tease Arjun and has a crush on him a kindhearted girl.

Maheshwari family

Dp and Ap maheshwari 50 years and 46 years : has 2 sons Laksh and sanskar.And well known business man in Kolkata now thinking to merge his business with JM (janaki modi ) . Loves his family the most .

Rp and sp maheshwari 45 years and 40 years: brother and sister in law of dp. Has a daughter .listens to his brother ideas and help him in business.

Sanskar maheshwari: heartrobe of every girls the heir of maheshwari empire loves his family a lot always supports his sister and brother. Sometimes short tempered. Friend of siddhart gadodia.

Laksh maheshwari 27 years : twin brother of sanskar. Loves his brother and sister. And is committed to swara gadodia loves her a lot going to engage her.

Uttara maheshwari 21 years : youngest of family and pampered by all her family members and live the studying fashion designing under RM fashion school. And a big fan of RM.

Gadodia family
Dada and dadi same as serial
Dida also same as serial
Shekar gadodia 47 years : husband of janki (first wife) and sharmishtra . Father of siddhart, ragini and swara. Business partner of dp maheshwari.has a past

Sharmishtra gadodia 43 years : mother of swara and step mother of siddhart and ragini. Loves swara a lot . Has a past.

Siddhart gadodia (abhi from kumkum Bhagya) 29 years : hates his mom janki thinks that she doesn't love him and left him and went . Loves swara a lot .

Swara gadodia 23 years: Same as serial loves her family don't know the past which the whole gadodia family knows