Part 51

Hey guys I'm back with the next part hope u will like it like I said will this be the past revelation part or no u will know once I post the part so let's stop my bakbak and start the story.......
This part is a small one next part will be a long one inshallah I will try to post soon .......

.............................................................................
Precap
Till now we know that Sanskar proposed ragu and a person seeing them and then ragu coming to home and crying but ya one think is sure that she loves sanskar and then family is confused for y did she come home like that and went to her room and then Adhya also coming at that time and then when Adhya went to see ragu the family follows her and Adhya is unaware of that .......

Story starts from
then Adhya enters the house and then the family says her Wht happened then she says don't wry it's just some office work she has forgot a file so she came to check that she says and goes to ragu room and everyone follows her but she didn't see them she goes to ragu room and she forgot to close the room so whtever they talk the family can here .....
Adhya : ragu we have to go there
Ragu : y any problem
Adhya: I don't know but he said to come and meet him there.....
Ragu : ok then let's go .... and then Adhya phone rings and she sees the id and ragu asks
Ragu : who is it
Adhya: it's kunal don't know y is he calling
Ragu : don't know u answer and see and then Adhya answers the phone
Adhya: hello kunal y did u call we were about to come and meet u
Kunal : Adhya he is missing
Adhya : Wht but how ? How can he be missing
Kunal : I don't know so that's y I said Ad also and he also went to find him...
Adhya; ok I will also search him don't worry ..... and they cut the call and then Adhya says her Wht kunal said mad Adhya went to the car and started driving and finding someone she went to find that person and then she stops her car near a mandir and a beach and then she gets down and then she in frustration kicks her car tire and then the mandir bell rings and then she remembers something and then she walks towards the mandir and enters it and then there she sees a person back facing who is doing something and then she goes next to that person and makes that person turn but his face is not revealed and she takes him from there and then in the car Adhya thinks now where to ask him if I take him there then the truth will come but if I take him somewhere else then he will again go somewhere I think I have to take him there only if the truth comes it's ok ......
She says and drives the car to JM villa and that person next to her acts like a child coz he is mentally unstable and then she stamps the car in JM villa and leaves a sign and thinks and then she gets down and takes him and goes she went in then ragu asked
Ragu : Wht happened did u find him u kept him there and came na tell na adhu y r u quite ...and then from back that person says
Person : baby doll u here yeah I found u and doll yeah and the family is shocked seeing the person ....  and that person is none other than

Raghuvendra Prathap Singh Modi  janakis brother

Raghuvendra Prathap Singh Modi  janakis brother ........

Keep guessing how he is alive and Wht is the past and if his alive then y did they tell that a car accident happened does Sid knows he is alive or he doesn't know the truth and does janaki knows her brother is alive and why is he acting as a small child ..... Wht happened to him and how u will get to know so stay tuned till the fb goes .......

So so many guess na so guess how he is alive and I know my sisters will kill me for sure 😳 specially mounika di coz she hates suspense..... 😉but Wht to do I have to na ...... Mounika543 di lucky_lakshmi di and tendtepushpa di hope u liked it .... and guys don't forget to press the vote button ......