Part 11

Hi guys I'm back I'm writing this story like this is because this was my first story and closed to my heart and this story will go until my birthday on 28th June so that's y to give u guys a treat I'm writing this story ok let's stop my bakbak and start the story......

Precap
Ragu makes Sid understand that if someone does a mistake another person should not be punished.and also a person admiring ragu....

Story starts
Someone admiring ragu and that's none other than janaki ( I know u all must hv taught sanskar but Wht to do always if it's sanskar then no kick in the story na so for a Change it's ragu mom..) she is proud of ragu coz how she acted mature and made Sid understand swara ..
Janaki : princess
(Ragu and others turn around and see janaki and runs towards her and hugs her..)
Ragu : janu y were u late ...
Janaki: sry princess tum hara janu ki Marf kardo pls (she asks like a baby and she holds her ears and asks forgiveness from ragu then ragu acts like thinking and says ok... and janaki gets shocked...like mahir ..)
Janaki: no princess day Wht is cooking in ur mind that u forgive me so quickly ha boluna pls I'm ur janu na pls don't do anything for me whatever u say I will do ...
Sid : ma u r also asking like her friend asked her Wht will my innocent sister do ma....
Janaki : harre siddhart she looks like innocent but u don't know her properly if u know her u will also get scared for her becoz she is number one dramebaazz , boluna princess pls....
Ragu : or really janu I'm dramebaaz hena ok then u will see Wht this drambaaz does ....
Janaki: pls princess no pls u know na I'm ur mumma na psl don't do that pls ...
(Then we can see ragu holds a water tube and aims it in janaki then janaki starts running here and there but no use she is fully drenched in water and the elders come out hearing the sound and shekar gets shocked seeing janaki ....and this side janaki takes the tube and runs back of ragu  at last she pours water on ragu and both hugs and laughs out loud...)
Ragu : janu I love u and she 💋 her janu ...
Janaki: I love u too bacccha and she kisses on her forehead and hugs her...
(Then Sid comes there and cries seeing janaki after a lots of years .. and says ma then janaki sees him and hugs him and cries toooo she kisses his face and hugs him and here ragu will hv happy tears ...)
Ragu : acha now enough crying yaar it's like u both are cry baby
Janaki : no I'm not cry baby Sid is only....
Sid : this is not fair ma I'm not a cry baby u r only cry baby...
(Like this both mom-son duo fights and ragu gets tired of there fighting and shouts at them...)
Ragu : enough stop it guys u both r fighting like a kids I think kids r better than u both...fingers on ur lips...
Jansid : ok and they keeps there finger on there lips and nods like kids...
At last all three laughs out loud and hugs each other...... then dadi,dadu and dida will be having happy tears seeing them together after lots of years ....
Dadi : at last janaki is happy she got her son back the happiness of her life I make sure god don't take her happiness away from her may god bless them and she keeps her head on dadus shoulder.....
And dida also has happy tears seeing them together becoz she always had guilty becoz of sharmishtra janaki couldn't live with shekar some where she was upset with the happenings in janakis life she always taught janaki as her child.....

Screen freezes in dadu,dadi and dida happy tears , ragu,janaki and Sid hugging each other .......

So guys I update the next part so hope u liked this part and I know u all taught the admire to be sanskar or shekar but what to do u all forgot janaki na that's y so I hope I didn't bore u with this update..........