Part 15

Hey guys it's me fsahlah I'm back again with another update so guys hope u missed me and loved the last part ok let's stop my bakbak and start the story coz my readers are waiting na specially my three sweet sisters......

Precap
Police inspector Neil khanna entry and Sid and sanskar getting angry (Sid becoz it's his sister and sanskar he has to tell me na Wht is he thinking about our ragu.....)and then sanskar trying to kill me and I asked help from my three sweet sisters 👭🙍‍♀️ .......

Story starts
From after ragu introducing Sid to Neil
Ragu : aur bhai this is inspector neil khanna a well known inspector and by buddy right baby....
Neil: right baby doll and by the way nice meeting u siddhart and ya how did u become my ragus brother yaar no becoz she is beautiful but u.....
Sid : y Wht happened how am I looking....
From back a person answers him then all turns and see who it is it is none other than Pragya (from Kumkum bhagya )
Pragu: becoz u are looking like a monkey 🐒
Sid : u Wht the hell r u doing here ha how come u came here are u stalking me .....
Pragu : who will stalk a monkey like u
( ragu ,ajju and Neil will see this open mouthed and ragu will get enough of there fighting and shouts at them .....)
Ragu : enough and bhai how do u know pragu and pragu u tell me how u know bhai ...
Pragu : becoz I said u na I'm wanted to wrk so I were called to there company for interview and I became this monkeys pa .....
Sid : ya ragu unfortunately she is my pa chudail mad girl ....
Ragu : bhai enough not a word for my pragu ....
Sid : wait u know her and u r calling her pragu tell na ragu how do you Know  her .....
Ragu : woh bhai she is bade papas daughter pragya...
Sid : bade papa means who papa doesn't have any brother na then ....
Ragu : no bhai mr.gadodia doesn't hv any brother I mean janu ka bhai ....
Sid : ha but I don't know na...
Ragu (thinks : u will hv to know more bhai for that it will take time ...):then ragu says that janu will tell u later bhai ....
Sid : oh ok ..
Ragu : pragu shall we go to orphanage and spend the day it will be fun spending day with the children and the elders Wht say .....
Before pragu answer Neil says
Neil :no yaar let's go to clubbing pls Wht say come on guys ...
Ragu : but we hv to ask Janus permission na .... then dadu from back permission for Wht permission princess then ragu sees others and signals as if she got an idea nd Neil , ajju and pragu understands her bit except maheshwari and gadodia don't understand....
Ragu : woh dadu we want to go for clubbing but we r scared to ask janu pls u ask and tell na...
Dadu : me no pls I don't want to get scolded from her pls not me ...
Then ragu acts as if crying and says ,
Ragu : I know u don't live hena handsome I know u want support me u always like this na I'm not talking to u no one loves me she says and turns other side and laughs then gadodia and maheshwari family gets shocked for her acting, then dadu gets worried and says
Dadu : no princess I will ask ur mom permission don't cry baby I promise pls ....
Ragu asks him like a child : really suchi..
Dadu : muchi
Ragu : pinky promise she shows her little finger and dadu intangels his little finger in hers and says pinky promise and hugs her and ragu shows her thumps up for the boys and they also shows thumps up...
Ok dadu u go and ask na na pls .....
Dadu : ok bachcha u also wait I will ask and come ok .....
Ragu : ok ....(then dadu goes to ask and then ragu puts her invisible collar up and say wah ragu Wht an acting yaar and she wipes her fake tears .... and atlast she and the boys laughs and then all of a sudden the boys stopped laughing and said her to turn around and see when she sees it's dadu ....)
Ragu : woh dadu I
Dadu : acha bachcha Wht an acting ha u made me fool I'm angry with u....
Ragu : as if u didn't know I was acting u knew na that I was acting and u also acted na .....
Dadu : acha ok that's true after all how's my acting dadu asks putting his invisible collar ....then atlast both laughs and sanskar admired her and dadus bond... then ragu says
Ragu : ok enough go and get ready we hv to go and she said say dadi and dida to dress and come ok ....
Dadu : ok
Ragu : ok now guys Will also go and dress, and ya u all r invited she points to maheshwari youngsters and swara also ..... and bhai u all will get dress just go and see in the room it's there ok ... like that all dipersed to the room to change .....
After about and hour the maheshwari youngsters and Sid and swara are down ready then on the steps there comes the heavenly beauty with two handsome boys in either side of her ....