Part 47

Hey guys how r u hope u all doing good I know I give u all twist and ask u all that r u fine Wht to do yaar I'm like that only ...... So let's see Wht is going to happen now ..... So let's stop my bakbak and start the story.......

.............................................................................
Precap
Till now we know that Adhya asked Sanskar does he have an ex lover and then there comes three villain and that's none other than karthik from swaragini, kavya from swaragini and kavitha from swaragini.. and then Adhya , adarsh and ragu kills them .......

Story starts from
Adarsh : Wht Adhya y didn't u tell me u could have called me na y did u shoot them see they r alive give me the gun and he takes the gun from her and then from back ragu comes
Ragu : what is happening here Wht is this Wht have u done Adhya ....
Adarsh:that only I'm also telling... see they r alive yet ....
Ragu : that only I'm also telling they r alive yaar .....
Now all will become shocked becoz they thought they will shout or scold her but here something else is happening.....And then before anyone could react there were two gun shoot and all three died and the family is more shocked coz adarsh and ragu shoot at them....
Adhya: oh come on guys I didn't kill them becoz I wanted them to die from both of ur hands ... so see like I said we three did it .... and three of them smirks at each other and the family is shocked......
Adhya calls some one and and some people come and carry threes body before they go Adhya says
Adhya: from not media it should be as sucide and nothing else ok and they nod there head and left with the body .......
And Adhya turns to ragu and adarsh
Adarsh : so now they r dead but ragu continues him
Ragu : the main villain in our life is yet alive Wht to do for that...
Adarsh : ha but how will he come out this much years he didn't come all of a sudden how will he come ...
Adhya : uffo guys when I'm here Why to fear don't wry if I had planned this much wont I think of that ...
Ragu : but how will he come out this much years he didn't come so then how all of a sudden he will come how can u be sure adhu.....
Adhya : uffo princess don't wry I have promised that that I will always keep u happy and also I will kill the person who takes ur happiness away from u and these three are just the puppet but the real person is in hideout yet but he will surely come I know he is just finding a way to come so he will surely come don't wry I want let anything hurt u before any thing or anime hurt u they should cross me and go no matter Wht happens this time he has to die for sure but not in my hand from ur hand ......
Ragu : I trust u adhu and ya I will kill him surely and u said correct these three are the puppet of him .... but I don't understand how do they know Maheshwari family
Now Adhya becomes shocked like how to tell her that kavitha was once Sanskars lover and if she says then ragu will surely get hurt coz she knows that she has started having feelings for him......
Adhya : woh when I planned with Sid about how to make mishtis truth come out then I got to know that kavya was lakshs ex lover so like that I knew they will one day come to see them..... now the youngsters get shocked becoz a while ago she came and asked Sanskar weather he has a ex if she knew about lakshs ex means then she surely will be knowing about Sanskars ex na (obviously 🙄 that was my question to for myself but the thing is she wanted Sanskar itself to tell about it that's y .... now all got the answer na so close ur mouth .....😉)
Ragu : oh ok I have a meeting so I'm going like that she went even AD said that he has a meeting and went and then the elders thought y to be in there problem and they went to the garden but the youngsters (these days generations always finds others problems na Wht to do ...😉they r like me whenever anyone in my family anyone is telling a secret or something i am like Wht did she tell na.....😊)
Sanskar: u asked me weather I have any lover but then u knew about lakshs lover na so then y did u ask me about it ....
Adhya: becoz I wanted to know it from u ... becoz u r loving ragu not ur brother so I wanted to know it from u only ....
Pari : u could have said this before ragu and adarsh na
Adhya: I didn't want ragu to know it now I wanted her to first know and understand sanskar from him itself and about ur husband if I said front of ur stupid husband then he will go and tell ragu everything and whtever plan we r doing will be flopped becoz he is ragus chamcha so he will do thinks which ragu wants so that's y I didn't tell front of him or her ......
Then mishti comes there and Adhya sees her then she remembers what someone said her once ... and Adhya goes near her and says ...
Adhya: thank u bade mom she says and goes
And mishti has happy tears  and the family becomes shocked ....how family came means after mishti cake they also came back of her ......

So screen freezes in mishti happy tears and family shocked reaction and adhyas emotional face .......

So so did Adhya forgive mishti and y did she call her bade mom or is it a plan u will know unless u stay tuned ..... after this onwards mishti is good she is not negative character anymore .........

So atlast posted the next part also I know now I'm trying to be regular ..... hope I give the next update soon .... Mounika543 di lucky_lakshmi di and tendtepushpa di hope u liked it ......