Part 12

Hey guys I'm back so hope u liked the last chapter now with the new part ok let's stop my talking na and let's start the story....

Precap
Ragujanaki and Sid bonding, dadi,dadu and dida having happy tears.....

Story starts
With the three hugging each other ...
Ragu : janu Wht happened for ur wrk u had to go na ...
Janaki : uff princess I forgot to tell u I hv to go to Australia immediately ...
Ragu : but ma y so soon u said that was next month na...
Sid : aur ma now only we r together so quickly y should u go ma pls ma stay na...
Janaki : no beta it's urgent that's y ...
Sid : pls ma for me stay na pls ...
Ragu will think something and she says that we can do one thing..then Sid asks Wht thenshe said she will send moms pa he  can do it together and come quickly the wrk will be done soon Wht say....
Janaki : but
Ragu : no but and but I will look after this thing ok...
Dadi : acha are u all planning to stay out and spend the time..
Ragu : ma can u smell some burning smell hena ma ....
Dadidida : ha ya for us it's burning right marwaran/bengalan....
Then at last every one will laugh and hug each other ....and they will go inside the house and sits , Janaki will sit in the middle either side of her ragu and Sid will be sitting and lieing on her lap and she will be patting there head...
Sid : ma I'm sry ma without knowing any truth I started hating u I'm sry ma pls forgive me .....
Janu : that's fine Bachcha u didn't know na and u were not at fault so no need to ask sry  u r my child if I didn't forgive u who will forgive u....
Ragu : now will urll both stop this sry and forgiving pls and ma pls sing a song for me na if feeling tired pls ma.....

This is the song from naamkaran janaki is singing (first time I'm putting a song hope u like it...)

Then ragu sleeps like that on her lap and Sid will be seeing his mom and having happy tears and janaki will be wiping his tears ... and Sid will be seeing his baby sister sleeping in his moms lap and will kiss on her forehead.....

Janaki : ajju where r u
Ajju : Wht beautiful Wht happened ...
Janaki : carry ragu and keep her in the bed she is tired.....
Ajju : uff beautiful that's all I will carry my darling and go don't wry .....
(Then he will be carring ragu and go then a person will fist his hand in anger .......)

Sry guys I know it's a small update but I hope u liked it ..... and I know u all must hv guesses who is the person who is angry ....... hope u like this part .....