Part 49

Hey guys hope u all doing good I'm back with the next part hope u all will like it.....I know u all will be having a question y did Adhya and ragu forgive mishti but not karthik kavya and kavitha u will know it later but till then focus in the story 😉...... ok let's stop my bakbak and start the story.....

.............................................................................
Precap
Till now we know that Adhya and ragu has forgived mishti and they r calling her bade mom but y u will know it so till now let's focus in the story.......

Story starts from
Mishti: y do u need to pls me I will surely make and give for u ...... ..
Adhu : really
Mishti : yes and all of a sudden Adhya goes and hugs mishti in happiness and then she understands Wht she did and breaks the hug and says thank you and she goes to her room till now all are shocked is the understatement.....and ragu also goes becoz she knew y adhu did like that .... and then
The next day morning around 4am we can see a person in the hall and that is none other than ragu who is working on the laptop and then sanskar comes out of the room talking in the call and he sees ragu and admires her and he gets jealous of her hair becoz it can feel her soft skin and then he goes near her and ragu sees him and smiles .....
Ragu : Gud morning Sanskar
Sanskar thinks this morning is the best morning ever ....
Sanskar: Gud morning how r u ...
Ragu : I'm fine so u woke up I thought u all get up usually around 5 na .
Sanskar: hmm not like that I wake up early but until others wake up I will be in my room doing work.... but u wake early na... and ragu nods her head.....
Sanskar: so
Ragu : so
Sanskar: so Wht else
Ragu : Wht else nothing much just doing some office work u don't have any ....
Sanskar: I do have but thought of giving u a company and both fell in an eyelock and then Sanskar's phone brought them to there sense and ragu continues her working as of nothing happened and then sanskar sees the caller and answer the phone......
Sanskar: hello before he continues the caller says
Caller: don't tell my name just listen to me I need to meet u
Sanskar: y Wht happened r u ok ...
Caller : ha I'm fine Sanskar I want to talk to u personally so pls come to ur office I will be there waiting for u bye....
Sanskar: ok bye I will come to the office bye ...... and then sanskar says ragu
Sanskar: woh I have to go to office for a work by when bade papa comes and asks tell him that I went to office for a work... he says and goes quickly for the car and drives to his office....
And then screen changes to Sanskar office some one says that sanskar said to stay in his room and the receptionist said ya ma'am he said u to stay in the conference room he will come and that person goes there and waits until he comes ......and then he enters and the girl faces he back and then here at home everyone came to hall and then
Dp: asked where did Sanskar go his phone is also not ringing
Ragu : woh he said that he is going to the office so he said to tell u .... then others nod the head and the men left for work coz there is an important meeting and then here in the office Sanskar and that girl is talking and the girls face is not showed ......and  dp and the men's are going to office and then they enters the conference room and sees sanskar is performing the meeting perfectly and at last he finishes it and all claps and they get the deal .... and the maheshwari and gadodia men is busy with talking with other men and then Sanskar leaves sign ..... and then u can see that girl is now only going out of the office.........

So so guess who is it and y did Sanskar lie and what did they talk to know more stay tuned .....

So atlast I posted I know a small update again pls forgive me and bare  me and Mounika543 ,lucky_lakshmi ,tendtepushpa di I have posted a small ragsan piece coz who knows from next to update u what see ragsan scene so Wht will be the next part is it a suspense or is the it the end of the mystery or is the truth going to be known by all or is there more hidden story to know more stay tuned .............