Part 7

Hi guys I'm back hope u guys missed me sry for late update...

So precap
Maheshwari and gadodia family has come to RM and JM villa and the youngsters will get the shock when they see ragini there....

Story continues
Ragini: hi
Dp,shekar,rp: hello beta
The ladies also greets her and ragini will be shocked seeing gadodia there .. but she will cover it up and say hi again..
Sanskar: you are RM right ..
Uttara: omg RM u know I'm ur big fan and also studying in ur fashion house college....
Ragini : thank u and ya I'm RM only and dp uncle mom said that u r coming so can we start mom would be late so she said me to talk to u for what u hv come...
Sharmistra : but u r and fashion designer na then how do u know about business....
Ragini: aunty for business if u hv knowledge of the basics that's fine and ya I'm not only a fashion designer but also no 1 business women in states and also a business scholarship student tooo so I hv basic sense of business and when mom goes out for work I look after her company .. so dp uncle can we start I don't want anyone interfering in my work so can we start pls.....
Shekar: sharmishtra can u wait we hv come for business hear so shut up and wait ..
Dp: I'm sry beta for that and ya let's start with the work...
Then they will be talking about business for around 2hours and then ragu will sign contract with their company..
Then dadi, dida and dadu has come back and said ..
Dadu: princess where r u see Wht is this two oldies telling me...
Then everyone turn to the entrance the family and dadi ,dida and dadu also gets shocked ..😳
Ragini mind ( omg now Wht to do thy will ask them questions na ....)
Arjun: ragu darling woh where is my shirt yaar I can't find it any were ....
Ragu thinks ( here I'm trying to escape from there questions this monkey is irritating me now)
Arjun sees dadu and them shocked then screen freezes in ragus irritating face , dadu and families shocked face and arjuns confused face .....

Sry guys I think so it's short but I thinks it's to ur expectations sry for late update I were quite busy with my wrk hope u all like the ff and ya the new cover is made by RedSnowFall_ di thank u again for the cover and guys if u also want then go to this account and add graphics corner and fill the form for a cover if u want......