Part 52

Hey guys how r u all I know I'm asking stupid questions I all must be doing good so coming to the story last part was a twist in tale na many of u or everyone didn't expect this twist so the fb will continue form now on but this fb is only janakis brothers one but there's another one fb u will get to know it sooon......

.............................................................................
Precap
Till now in the last part it was about Sanskar proposing ragu and ragu going from there and then some one seeing them and then Adhya coming there and then ragu and Adhya talking something the family is listening them kunal calls and says someone is missing and then Adhya goes to find that person and at last she finds that person and then brings him to JM villa and then the person is revealed as Raghuvendra janakis brother and the family is shocked.......

Story starts from

Adhya drives the car to JM villa and that person next to her acts like a child coz he is mentally unstable and then she stamps the car in JM villa and leaves a sign and thinks and then she gets down and takes him and goes she went in then ragu asked
Ragu : Wht happened did u find him u kept him there and came na tell na adhu y r u quite ...and then from back that person says
Person : baby doll u here yeah I found u and doll yeah and the family is shocked seeing the person ....  and that person is none other than

Raghuvendra Prathap Singh Modi  janakis brother

Raghuvendra Prathap Singh Modi  janakis brother ........ and then mishti asks
Mishti : Adhya and Ragini he is alive but u said he is dead na ragu and Adhya looks at each other and thinks Wht to tell and Adhya
Adhya : woh we said lies he was not dead he was alive we put a fake body in the car and made it as a accident but he went to coma for 15years and then he got conscious 7years back and from then he is mentally unstable we lied to u all but Sid and jaanu also knows it and Sid knew it when we said him the truth but jaanu knew it earlier itself ... now all r in shock and then Raghu to Adhya
Raghu : doll who r they Wht r u all talking about he asks like a small child ....
Adhya : woh they r our family friends ok now u go and take rest ok kaka take him to room and go she says and sends Raghu with kaka and then ragu says
Ragu : where did u find him
Adhya: where will he go other than mandir I just thought he must be in mandir and I went and saw him there and then bought him here .
Ragu : woh toh hai no matter how he is he want forget to go to mandir....but wait y did he go to mandir all of a sudden I mean I know that he likes to go there but not every time na y did he go wait Whts the day today.... and then Adhya : today is 16th November... and then ragus eyes wides and Adhya has tears in her eyes everyone are confused y she is having tears in her eyes but ragu understands y before ragu says Adhya says
Adhya: today is mummas death anniversary he can remember it he never saw mumma as his bhabhi he always loved mumma as a sister he always stayed with mumma no matter Wht happened... he always gave a brothers love to mumma but I And pragu never got mumma ka pyar na not just mumma ka pyaar but also love is far from me ragu y does it happen ya like this u know na how much I loved mumma but no she left me and pragu and went I looked after pragu as a mother never let her miss mumma but I missed mumma ragu I really miss her I lived a life without mumma y does this happen to our family even bade muma also left me na the person who I shared a lot of thinks a person who meant a lot to me who always was there for me no matter Wht y only we hv to suffer ragu I can't I really can't how was our life it was full of fun and masti it was our best days and music was our life but now music is the only thing we hate once we can't live without music and now life changed us ragu .....
Ragu : adhu pls I know life changed us even it changed me even I also can tell I never got a fathers love but bade papas always loved me the same na.... then mishti stops her in middle and says
Mishti : I'm not understanding anything Wht happened in ur life pls tell we can't bare this much suspense (even everyone has the same question😉)  then ragu and Adhya looks at each other and then from back adarsh said I will tell u all .....
Fb starts around 2years back
In Mumbai city a crowded city people going here and there ..... there are lots of road side  shops in this busy road u can see there  is two girls walking and going there back is faced to the camera and then u can see near the market side there is a fight going a young boy is seen fighting with a person and the two girl asks Wht happened from the women there who is crying and that women says
Woman : he tried to misbehave with me and no one came to help me only that boy came to help she says and points the hand to the boy who is seen fighting and then from both girl one girl started admiring him the second girl noticed it but didn't say anything and then they went from there and the screen changes to Mumbai's famous music and business university(sry guys I know it's not there I'm just saying it pls bare me ....)
And then u can see the university is re opened after a 1yrs and there is 5yrs students 5th yrs student r the senior ones and 4th is the semi senior student and then others are juniors... and then u can see both the seniors are ragging the juniors and first year students and u can see that same boy is seen coming to the university and then the senior gangs leader calls him near and that leader is revealed as (no one would have imagined him na 😉...)
Arjit taneja as Arnav Singh Modi brother of ragini anc twin brother of siddhart and a well known businessman but no one know how he looks or haven't seen him he is called the ruthless business man and a master Mind of business and he in fb he is a senior student who is always first and a kind hearted person and in college fun enjoyable person who tells life in slow but hates his father u know the reason and loves his mom and ragu his little princess more than anything and can do anything to his mom and baby princess and adarsh is his other lifeline in current  where he is u will know through the fb.
(this is another twist  na and Sid doesn't know this ...)

And the gang of him isAdarsh maheshwari (swaragini adarsh ) best Buddy of Arnav very close and attached to him u can say they r like brothers from different mother they share there in and out secrets together and they can't live without each other...

Adarsh maheshwari (swaragini adarsh ) best Buddy of Arnav very close and attached to him u can say they r like brothers from different mother they share there in and out secrets together and they can't live without each other and loves ragu a lot .........

Adithya hooda (bepanah adi ) best buddy of Arnav and ragu and loves ragu as a sister and always is there for her to protect her knows everything of Modi family and also life a family member to them.....and a matured person and fun loving person......

Arjun hooda (bepanah Arjun) Adi's brother and known as Aj by his friends becoz in there gang there is another Arjun and that is ragus friend ajju as Arjun and like his brother he loves ragu a lot and a buddy of Arnav but a close buddy for ragu coz he is in ragus class ....

Kushal sharma: (beyadh Arjun) ragus friend and loves to tease girls and flirts with girls but knows his limits he never crossed it and has a crush for maya from college time itself .....only ragu knows it...and brother of ritvik  and knows Arnav ....

Ritvik sharma (ritvik danjan) as ragu and arnavs friend and Arjuns bro . Kind hearted person a friend of ragu loves her lot can't see a tear drop in her eyes she means a lot to everyone....

Rithik singhaniya (Arjun bijlani ) as ragu friend and twin bro of shekar loves ragu a lot buddy of Arnav and matured in the group after Arnav he is also just like Arnav. Area for everyone and a fun loving person but loves his family a lot ......and loves his bro Shekar a lot...

Shekar singhaniya ( Arjun bijlani) twin of rithik and a friend of Arnav and loves ragu a lot she means the world to him he can do anything to her see her happy .... and is a fun loving person in the gang and doesn't take life seriously......but he respects everyone women .....

Shivay Singh oberoi (NakulMehta )u can say he is the 3rd matured person in the group he is the head advisor of he group and his friends and family means a lot more than that ragu means the life for him no matter Wht happens he only wants her happiness for that he can go to any extent....and has 3brothers

Omkara Singh oberoi (kunal jaysinghe)a sensible and innocent person and a friend of ragu and can do anything for her happiness and he is serious for others but front of his friends and family he is a fun person to be with...

Rudra Singh oberoi ( ishqbaaz rudra ) friend of ragu and also likes Arnav a lot more than his brother but ragu means a lot for him she is everyone's favorite and anyone will do anything to make her happy....she is the innocent of all and the chamchi girl of all.....

Neil khanna : (zain imam ) ragus friend loves her a lot she means the world for him no matter Wht no one can take her place in his life and knows her and Arnav a lot and Arnav is his role model and he is janaki ma's chamcha....

Harsh Mehta (Harman in shakthi)the 1st matured person he takes any decision after thinking a lot and a good advisor and loves all his friends a lot they mean a lot to him and specially his baby ragu his life and her happiness means a lot to him.....

Assad khan ( Assad from qubool hai) friend of Arnav and ragu loves both a lot and also cares for them a lot he is the friend they got in end of schooling and all started going to same university.....

Mahir sengupta ( pearl v puri )friend of Ragu she is his life and for her happiness he can do anything and a fun loving person always in a jolly mood and always thinks how to keep others happy....and loves to make Arnav jealous ...😂

Kunal melhotra : friend of ragu and she is his life can do anything for her happiness......and arnavs best buddy and also u can tell in the group he is the medical person who always checks whether anything has happened to anyone......

So keep guessing how the fb will start and end ...... will it end quickly or will it take long so hope u liked the
Stay tuned for more

Atlast posted a long part
So atlast posted the first part of the fb and this is the starting of the real story ....... and my di Mounika543 di ,lucky_lakshmi di and tendtepushpa di hope u like sit the fb will be continued in the next part hope u will like it .....